Golden Arrow Motor Coaches

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Went for a ride on 591 today, appears to be ex Perimeter 763 (1998 MCI 102-EL3).

Also spotted 589 and 593 (Perimeter 804, 1999 MCI 102-EL3), both recent (used) acquisitions, each with their own different livery.

I can tell by the colours that 589 is ex Perimeter 768.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have photos of Golden Arrow 259 being a J4500? It fits in the number series but probably doesn't exist.

I checked my own photos, and checked Kevin's Bus and Rail Page, busdrawings.com, but could not find it.

I have photos of 259 being a Ford E-350 so I am guessing this is where the number went.

Does anyone have photos of Golden Arrow 259 being a J4500? It fits in the number series but probably doesn't exist.

I checked my own photos, and checked Kevin's Bus and Rail Page, busdrawings.com, but could not find it.

I have photos of 259 being a Ford E-350 so I am guessing this is where the number went.

You are probably correct that there never was a J4500 with that number. I don't recall seeing a coach numbered 259 at all.

• 2 weeks later...
M. Parsons reports Golden Arrow 550 is a white H3-45.

Great, now they're really mixing the numbers up. The recently acquired coaches are in with the school buses instead of being in a distinct seperate grouping (230-285 or whatever) as before :D

• 4 weeks later...

#601- Ford E-450 chassis (2008 A. Wong sayz) with a Diamond body.

As much as cutaways some what suck, I figure it's a good thing if a coach company starts to deal with smaller buses, as well as big buses. Business must be good to offer new services I figure.

DSC06675.jpg

#601- Ford E-450 chassis (2008 A. Wong sayz) with a Diamond body.

As much as cutaways some what suck, I figure it's a good thing if a coach company starts to deal with smaller buses, as well as big buses. Business must be good to offer new services I figure.

Seems to be quite common now...variation of services.