Urban Insider - TTC episode

wil9402

I'd just like to tell you guys that the TTC episode of Urban Insider will be airing again next week at the following times:

Sunday - 12:30 AM

Tuesday - 3:30 PM, 6:30 PM

Wednesday - 3:00 AM, 2:30 PM

Thursday - 7:00 PM

Friday - 1:00 AM

Bump

For those in Toronto, check channel 63 for Urban Insider for 3:30, 6:30, and 10; because in York Region, it's showing "Careers in York" :P

[Edit] Here's Channel 5's take:

channel_5_aug_29.jpg

[Edit 2] Apparently York Region doesn't show it :P

What channel is your channel 64? we don't get channel 64 anymore in Toronto. The Rogers Television website only lists Urban Insider on the Toronto section since the show is based on jobs in Toronto.

It seems the show was filmed last year around late May-June judging from the advertisments.

Also because of the fact that they show the 2005 bus rodeo at the end which proves they filmed it late May '05 and the fact that they aired it in December, which was the first time I saw it.

Bump

For those in Toronto, check channel 63 for Urban Insider for 3:30, 6:30, and 10; because in York Region, it's showing "Careers in York" :P

[Edit] Here's Channel 5's take:

channel_5_aug_29.jpg

[Edit 2] Apparently York Region doesn't show it :P

I didn't get it here in Mississauga either!

For those of you that saw it, what happened? I heard from Felix that they went into Arrow Rd. Garage, and the 05 Roadeo was at the end.

they visited the Duncan Shops saw 7042 and 7035 rebuilt so this should be filmed back in may of 05

here is a photo of 7035

new_001.jpg

For those of you that saw it, what happened? I heard from Felix that they went into Arrow Rd. Garage, and the 05 Roadeo was at the end.

I havn't watched it yet this week but from what I can rememeber from the last two times I saw it, they also go to where that Subway driving Training Simulation is (the one they showed in Things That Move). The also go to the Lost Articles office at Bay Stn and yes, at the end they go to Arrow Rd garage while the bus rodeo is on, the host gets to drive a 76XX at the end.

I havn't watched it yet this week but from what I can rememeber from the last two times I saw it, they also go to where that Subway driving Training Simulation is (the one they showed in Things That Move). The also go to the Lost Articles office at Bay Stn and yes, at the end they go to Arrow Rd garage while the bus rodeo is on, the host gets to drive a 76XX at the end.

A sypnosis of the show.

TTC Ticket Collector at Davisville

TTC Subway Mechanic at Bloor-Yonge.

TTC lost articles office at Bay.

TTC Duncan shops where they visited the training facility for streetcar and subway. Mock H-5 and CLRV was shown as well as the rebuilding Orion Vs and several New Looks.

TTC Arrow Garage where they visit the bus wash and get behind the wheel of a bus.