Photo Request

CR SD40-2

Hi CPTDB brothers and sisters I got a 2 photo request.Last christmas someone posted a Winnipeg transit D40LF with a Christmas sign with santa's reindeer and sleigh on the sign with Merry Christmas on it.Can the be posted again please I would love to make that sign as a signature for the holidays,also does any one have yet any areial shots of the E60LFR yet.I'd like to make that model avaible for christmas for you guys.So please anyone post those pictures. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I 2nd the motion of a request for any aerial shots of the E60LFR bus. Hopefully, somebody will do that for us. Thanks.

Wouldn't happen for another while.........since these E60LFR coaches are used exclusively for training purposes, and pretty much they can go all over the place around Vanocuver. Most of the time I see them by chance, they just show up all out of a sudden :P

Dave

Wouldn't happen for another while.........since these E60LFR coaches are used exclusively for training purposes, and pretty much they can go all over the place around Vanocuver. Most of the time I see them by chance, they just show up all out of a sudden :P

Dave

:o WAAAH! WAAAH! :P Kidding. F.Y.I., as with any bus, the top is---to me---the hardest thing to capture---for reasons we all know by now---I hope. Hopefully this can be done before I turn 50! :P:P

Hmmmmmm.... I'll take this opertunity to make a couple of photo requests too.... also for paperbuses.....

Anything on TTC community bus #9706... even info would help me here....

GO MCI 102A2 in old livery....

Does it have to be bus #9706? I have a few photos of #9700 if that helps!

http://trans-toronto.fotopic.net/c1138116.html

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Anything on TTC community bus #9706... even info would help me here....

GO MCI 102A2 in old livery....

still need anything on 9706... but i assume it a hard one to get.... it has been for me....

my GO MCI 102A2 is almost done.... just need a rear shot...

looking for pictures of the GO Transit TMC 102A3 (ex Woodlands Express) in the livery with the green front/white rear... when they first entered service.....

• 3 weeks later...

Might as well revive an old one than create a new topic...

I am looking for a picture of a VIVA RTV displaying "Richmond Hill Ctr", as it's the last sign I need to be able to create a full set of VIVA destination signs. Anybody have one that you can see the individual LEDs well enough? Thanks in advance!

• Board Admin

I am looking for a picture of a VIVA RTV displaying "Richmond Hill Ctr", as it's the last sign I need to be able to create a full set of VIVA destination signs. Anybody have one that you can see the individual LEDs well enough? Thanks in advance!
What kind of bus (model) would have that? I can have a look through my pictures, but no guarantees.

Instead of making a new thread for a simple picture request i will just post it here.. :)

I am Looking for Images of a Orion 6 Engine compartment so i can fill that area on my model

Keep in mind, you have started a VI CNG, but I am about to show you a diesel.

9821cam.jpg

dsc00014.jpg

This is a CNG:

hsr009924_20070103_20070103_dsc00891.jpg

I suppose you could just take a look at other TwinVision signs to see what their fonts look like.

That's what I've done for most signs. I just want to compare it and to copy some specific letters (capital H is one) so I can have the correct layout. (I also can't remember if it actually is Richmond Hill Ctr. or something else...)

Have any Picture's of the Diesel Engine in it eg, the Compartment was open and you where able to snap a shot ? , me and GM_fishbowl are going to be starting this big project , we'll let you know what it is when we have done a few things

Pretty much all you can see is the grille. Seeing through the grille is hard, and all you can see is the muffler, anyways.