Sudbury Transit

Tom1122

I'm going to Sudbury next week, and does anyone know of a website that has a route map for all of Sudbury Transit's routes? I've seen one site which only features individual bus routes but I need a map that shows all routes. Thanks.

For starters, I'd like to know how to get from the Greyhound/ONR bus station to Lorne and Elgin. And from a transit terminal downtown to Science North.

I'm going to Sudbury next week, and does anyone know of a website that has a route map for all of Sudbury Transit's routes? I've seen one site which only features individual bus routes but I need a map that shows all routes. Thanks.

For starters, I'd like to know how to get from the Greyhound/ONR bus station to Lorne and Elgin. And from a transit terminal downtown to Science North.

From Greyhound to Downtown, take one of these routes: 014, 141, 301, 302. From downtown to Science North, take routes 181 or 500.

By the way, Lorne and Elgin do NOT intersect.

From Greyhound to Downtown, take one of these routes: 014, 141, 301, 302. From downtown to Science North, take routes 181 or 500.

By the way, Lorne and Elgin do NOT intersect.

Whoops, my bad. I meant ELM and Lorne.

• 5 years later...

First of all, rather than resurrecting a thread that had been dead for 6 years, there is a thread for Greater Sudbury Transit that is a little more current. Admins, can you apply the latest postings to that thread?

The order is for three new buses, 831 to 833. As mentioned, 832 was on display at the OTE show last week which means the two spotted on the 417 would more than likely be 831 and 833.