Word Association

Orion VIII

• 1 month later...

Of course during the trashing process he realises that the bus has *roof equipment* and recognizes it as a unit that belongs to Edmonton Transit and quickly responds by getting peer support and gets this unit back to it's rightful owners thereby sealing.........
the deal, that edmonton gets all of translink's trolley equipment, while translink orders more trolley buses from Skota and NFI... meanwhile back in montreal....

the 2001 LFS start having mechanical problems again and the mechanics traced it back to the turbocharger, which was...
... as always not being produced anymore, so they then traded their LFS's for the Inverio's with out telling OC transpo that the LFS still had some problems...

...which resulted in WW running out of fuel AGAIN, and the buses having to fuel up at Ferrier because Mitchell is still in a right state after having gone through soil remediation and the Mitchell Drivers want to use that big hole in the ground to practice synchronized swimming and high diving instead, so ....

• 8 months later...
...which resulted in WW running out of fuel AGAIN, and the buses having to fuel up at Ferrier because Mitchell is still in a right state after having gone through soil remediation and the Mitchell Drivers want to use that big hole in the ground to practice synchronized swimming and high diving instead, so ....

WTH is going on here? I keep finding double threads everywhere. Plus I'm bringing back the dead. Oh crap, I just realized theirs another thread with the same name... A bit of confusion. Oh well. :) (I should really stop, but it's interesting finding similar threads Lol)

I'll just continue this game. seems like fun.

...then three years later I become Chair of STO, bought brand new Orion VII HEV to replace all the LFS's because they...

WTH is going on here? I keep finding double threads everywhere. Plus I'm bringing back the dead. Oh crap, I just realized theirs another thread with the same name... A bit of confusion. Oh well. :) (I should really stop, but it's interesting finding similar threads Lol)

I'll just continue this game. seems like fun.

...then three years later I become Chair of STO, bought brand new Orion VII HEV to replace all the LFS's because they...

...cannot stand up to the required...

This is what word associations are, not single-worded posts.