STM 28-XXX buses are here!

stm_5307N

28-091 on 64 and 28-102 on 215 tonight. Was on the latter and did not care for the bell this time round. Already scratchiti at the back. Also had the great MTQ ad saying we're aboard a cheap new subsidized bus. Whoopee

28-091 on 64 and 28-102 on 215 tonight. Was on the latter and did not care for the bell this time round. Already scratchiti at the back. Also had the great MTQ ad saying we're aboard a cheap new subsidized bus. Whoopee

Disgusting, and good one on the MTQ sign.

Rode two Hell Bell buses with some friends yesterday, 28-123 and IIRC 28-127, both on the 90.

Everyone I've talked to is hating this new bell, 100% of my friends from Vanier all want it to go away, and cannot stand it.

They better not get this crap thing for the 29's.

I had a dream the other night, that we got new buses with OC style electronic bells, I was overjoyed and relived, then I woke up, and realized we didn't get such buses! ;):P

Forgot to add that when I passed by Saint-Laurent yesterday the Guenette side was pretty much bereft of buses... only 3 Classics outside likely dead... so no more 28s on delivery it seems and everything is either being repaired or moved somewhere else. The dead buses must be at Youville by now.

Forgot to add that when I passed by Saint-Laurent yesterday the Guenette side was pretty much bereft of buses... only 3 Classics outside likely dead... so no more 28s on delivery it seems and everything is either being repaired or moved somewhere else. The dead buses must be at Youville by now.

Great.. next will be the 29's.. so that means LA received all its 28's being the last new buses of 2008.. There must be a few in the 28-13X numbering. The newest bus reported so far is 28-127.

Great.. next will be the 29's.. so that means LA received all its 28's being the last new buses of 2008.. There must be a few in the 28-13X numbering. The newest bus reported so far is 28-127.

My prediction is that they will stop at 28-132. Here's how I figured it out.

For a spell, our newest 28 was 28-027 (this was during the summer). I then read a report around that time that said we would be getting 105 additional buses by the year's end.

Therefore...

27 + 105 = 132

Hopefully this is somewhere near right.