Guelph Transit Commission

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Maybe Quebec should be sending Novas to Ontario refurb them and sell them! ;)

Hmm, well it depends on how they were previously maintained. The STM ones are the worst I must say. If you want some Quebec 1st gens, you might want to ask for other TAs around Montreal. :D

I have a question about Guelph's new 1st gens... Do they still have the same powertrain or they have a completely different one? Thanks in advance! :D

Hmm, well it depends on how they were previously maintained. The STM ones are the worst I must say. If you want some Quebec 1st gens, you might want to ask for other TAs around Montreal. :D

I have a question about Guelph's new 1st gens... Do they still have the same powertrain or they have a completely different one? Thanks in advance! ;)

Guelph never have new 1st Gen Novas..........their first Novas purchased was back in 2003 which they are already 2nd Gen at that time...........225 is their only 1st Gen in the fleet right now

Same to Stratford Transit...........the 5 ex-HSR's First Gen are something new for them............

I agree with what u said depends on where those 1st Gen were from.......but then you can see those ex-STM's Novas still running good at Saskatoon Transit, and those bought back by Novas which are used as loaner to Levis right now.....still running good............i don't think you can find a used Orion VI or VII that can perform like that..........NO WAY!

I wonder what will Ottawa OC Transpo will do to their 20 LFS which are still sitting in the garage right now.........those should be a hot pick in the 2nd hand market

Guelph never have new 1st Gen Novas..........their first Novas purchased was back in 2003 which they are already 2nd Gen at that time...........225 is their only 1st Gen in the fleet right now

Same to Stratford Transit...........the 5 ex-HSR's First Gen are something new for them............

I agree with what u said depends on where those 1st Gen were from.......but then you can see those ex-STM's Novas still running good at Saskatoon Transit, and those bought back by Novas which are used as loaner to Levis right now.....still running good............i don't think you can find a used Orion VI or VII that can perform like that..........NO WAY!

I wonder what will Ottawa OC Transpo will do to their 20 LFS which are still sitting in the garage right now.........those should be a hot pick in the 2nd hand market

Hmm, you're right. I hope OC Transpo Novas are not going directly to scrap! I'm pretty sure they are running great... ZF Transmissions!

Theres an extra piece on the roof besides the hatches and the A/C Unit. What is that?

dont hold me to any of this, this is merely speculation.......

if you're refering to the "shark fin" towards the front, its the antenna..... check the other NOVA's

if you're referring to the "clearish dome" just behind the AC unit, if i recall right, an HSR operator said it was an emergency light..... but that was in '98..... someone in Hamilton may have the correct answer

• 2 weeks later...