TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

5 hours ago, glxzyy said:

I thought the route will be gone after Line 6 opens. 

Line 6 is only between Finch West Station (Finch & Keele) and Humber College. The 36 would only run between Finch West Station (Finch & Keele) and Finch Station (Finch & Yonge).

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Mar_AC_23 said:

Transfer Enroute from MtD>Mal: 9048 9051 9052 9054

I assume the 985A is going back to use artics after almost a year due to construction. Both Midland (SB) and Kennedy (NB) will get clogged with 9047-9098 combined on both the 903 and 985A (Eglinton WB if you count the 905). 

Because of the extra artics, perhaps Malvern can deploy one or two on the 116 next board? They have two trips at 3:13p and 3:19p from West Hill C.I. and they could also add one more for Sir Wilfrid Laurier C.I. whose classes end at 3:15 with the bus arriving at Chancery at 3:17p.

4 hours ago, Mar_AC_23 said:

Line 6 is only between Finch West Station (Finch & Keele) and Humber College. The 36 would only run between Finch West Station (Finch & Keele) and Finch Station (Finch & Yonge).

To add, this 36 branch currently operates with half artics. They would need around 10 buses plus 3-4 spares.

23 minutes ago, glxzyy said:

TTC 8613 transferred to McNicoll from Birchmount. This is the first 86xx to be transferred to McNicoll.

The bus is likely at McNicoll for repairs or a project. If the bus enters service out of McNicoll, it’s a transfer. There are Eglinton units at Mt Dennis. They’re not transfers. They are there for maintenance 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumiko Oumae said:

That's the plan all along. Once all the 92xxs are rebuild, they go straight to McNicoll instead of Arrow? I'm feeling they're gonna consolidate the entire batch at McNicoll.

They need more buses there to compensate for the 31xx batch going for rebuild.

Apart from introducing complications in the form of having to update every software and document that features the current numbers, why bother? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

9226 has transferred to McNicoll

Safe to say that #9200-#9227 are to be allocated at McNicoll instead of going back to Arrow joining the remaining comrades #9228-#9239, who are in the process of being rebuilt. In essence, only #9208, #9212, #9217, #9218 and #9220 are the only units left at Arrow Road

Both #9202 and #9213 are now out on routes 129A and 939B respectively.

10 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

9225 appears to be en route to McNicoll following its mid-life refurbishment

#9212 is expected to move to McNicoll after refurbishment. This leaves Arrow Road with three remaining 92xxs: #9217, #9218, #9220.

@Xtrazsteve try listing #9200-#9227 at McNicoll sans the three above buses at Arrow.

On 1/7/2024 at 3:13 PM, glxzyy said:

8613 transferred to McNicoll from Birchmount.

On 1/7/2024 at 3:39 PM, bus_7246 said:

The bus is likely at McNicoll for repairs or a project. If the bus enters service out of McNicoll, it’s a transfer. There are Eglinton units at Mt Dennis. They’re not transfers. They are there for maintenance 

This unit is back at Birchmount. Was likely there for mechanical work or a project. Did not enter service at all out of McNicoll.