2012 tracking for 1993 D40LF #'s 7501-7550

7519 on the 8 tonight at Brentwood

These posts are very appreciated Jon, and thanks!

Yesterday afternoon, 7534 was on the route 9 in the core headed for Bridgeland. Tallis, was that the correct number? I think I might be wrong on which one it was that we saw. You had a better look at it since I was driving at the time.

These posts are very appreciated Jon, and thanks!

Yesterday afternoon, 7534 was on the route 9 in the core headed for Bridgeland. Tallis, was that the correct number? I think I might be wrong on which one it was that we saw. You had a better look at it since I was driving at the time.

Yep, it was 7534.

No problem Peter.

Besides, now that I know there's a mobile friendly interface to the board (and I'm not talking about the iPhone app), I'm happy to post these things as I see them.

I was going to school at SAIT when these busses were new and found the low floor busses to be kinda neat, though tough to socialize with the driver without getting obnoxiously in the way due to the wheel wells starting the seats far further back compared to the Classics and Jimmies. Cool to see them still in service, though I imagine they may last quite a while longer than some of the Classics...

Jon

Had 7524 this morning, while spotted 7550 moving around Spring Gardens this evening.

Saw 7550 parked in the storage lanes last night when I stopped by after work to check on a rumor. Was checking to see if any sign of 7541 around as well. Saw most of the 1993 D40LF at SG. I don't think a single one is left at AG anymore, but this is not confirmed.

Walked around the garage area at Anderson one night shortly after i started...so october/novemberish...last bus of the night to return wondering about the 1993's and you appear to be correct. I couldn't spot one '93 at anderson and there was less then a lane of 95's. My next 530am start, i'll head down a few minutes early, before anyone leaves to see if i can spot any but pretty sure they are all at SG

All the 1993 D40LFs were moved out of AG and transfered to SG about a year ago, in August 2011. The 2007 D40LF (7981-7999) were swapped with and replaced the 1993 D40LFs at AG. Most 1995 D40LFs also left AG at that time.

In September 2011 and to the present date, there are only 2 or 3 1995 D40LFs at AG.

i know the last time i was up at sg and parked in the wash lane (several weeks ago), i walked by the lane assignment kiosk, and peeked inside and noticed they hate a fleet distribution list (dated jan/2012) inside. Of course i was too chicken to go inside and photo it but i might peak and see if the same list is inside the kiosk at anderson tomororw and perhaps see if its more recent

In response to the 93's at 95's at anderson, I took a peak first thing this morning before any bus left the garage, after my first piece, and before and after my PM piece. I counted 0 93's, as was previously verified and 11 95's. None of them, however, were used from 5:25 and when i returned tonight at 17:24, 1 was parked BO and none were in the shop. Spotted were 7551, 52, 55, 64, 71, 76, 81, 84, 87, 90 and 91.

I did spot 7523? on the 56 this afternoon at Anderson station. I didn't think there was a SG 56 in the pm. I know the first one out of southland in the morning is from SG.

7531 on route 5 this morning.

Took a quick look among the lanes at SG this afternoon, no sign of 7541 or 7547.

We know 7547 is gone and I am quite certain 7541 is gone as well, but there has been no confirmation that it is gone which is why I still wonder about it.

Also, earlier this afternoon, I spotted 7509 on the route 176 on 114th Ave.

Edited by BCT-3122-D800-10240

We know 7547 is gone and I am quite certain 7541 is gone as well, but there has been no confirmation that it is gone which is why I still wonder about it.

Also, earlier this afternoon, I spotted 7509 on the route 176 on 114th Ave.

Dont know why I said 7547, sorry about that!