TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Hi all,I just joined this blog.found it very informative. I just had my medical done on march 7 for the transit operator.can any one tell me when do I expect to receive my police clearance letter in mail.any one with most recent experience.

It took 4 weeks from my interview for the police clearance to come in:

January 20, 2016 - Interview
February 8, 2016 - Medical Assessment
February 18, 2016 - Police Check received

Your every thing was very fast.I don't know why they are taking so long for me.

It took 4 weeks from my interview for the police clearance to come in:

January 20, 2016 - Interview

February 8, 2016 - Medical Assessment

February 18, 2016 - Police Check received

It will probably come soon. I know being patient is so incredibly hard; even though the process is going smoothly for me the weeks feel like months.

Hopefully I'll get it soon too.have they already called you in for documentation? If yes , how long was the time frame from police clearance to documentation?

Thanks and all the very best

It will probably come soon. I know being patient is so incredibly hard; even though the process is going smoothly for me the weeks feel like months.

Hopefully I'll get it soon too.have they already called you in for documentation? If yes , how long was the time frame from police clearance to documentation?

Thanks and all the very best

Yes, my Documentation was last Thursday March 24th.

Good luck with your process.

Your police clearance took one and half year? Why so long? Were you still able to get into TTC? What's your latest situation with TTC? Mine medical was done on march9 and I have not got the police clearance letter yet.I know a guy on this forum whose medical was on Feb 8 n he got his police clearance on Feb 18.

My police clearance with RCMP and TPS took about a year and half

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Did you happen to know some one in tps who did your clearance faster than normal or yo got it naturally.r u going to take any training from somewhere before your actual training starts with TTC or are you confident that you will pass training.

Your timeline is amazing.my timeline is below for transit operator:

Nov 9 - applied

Nov 23-got email for orientation.

Dec 10-assessment/orientation.

Jan13-got email for interview.

Feb 12-interviewed.

March 4- got call,interview cleared.

March 4- sent offer letter back to TTC signed.

Mar 9-medical done.

Now waiting for police clearance letter in mail.its been more than 3 weeks now.anxious to get it asap.don't know when my luck shines.

Yes, my Documentation was last Thursday March 24th.

Good luck with your process.

Does anybody have any thoughts on intentionally "dogging" the Wonderlic score? If they are looking for applicants above a certain threshold, would it stand to reason that they also have an upper limit for scores??

New member BTW but I have read every post in the thread

• Like 1

day one:how do I do that?I have tried to write outside but it would not let me.that's how I do: I hit on the post which I want to comment than a quote tab appears than I hit quote and it takes me to a box where the person has written on it,I tried to go out but there is no way I could go out it only allows me to write iside that box either above or below that person's matter.that's why I am not replying to you via quote rather I am just adding the post.

Attention subway operators: if you have a train without SCS, you must drive overspeed. (EX: drive in parallel in a series zone, 89 EB before old mill,etc).

I don't believe what I've just read.

So subway ops must break the rules and put their livelihoods on the line so that you can get your jollies on an overspeeding train, because you're a foamer?

There's a lot of drivel on this board, but this takes the cake.

day one:how do I do that?I have tried to write outside but it would not let me.that's how I do: I hit on the post which I want to comment than a quote tab appears than I hit quote and it takes me to a box where the person has written on it,I tried to go out but there is no way I could go out it only allows me to write iside that box either above or below that person's matter.that's why I am not replying to you via quote rather I am just adding the post.

Did you try to click on the blank white space beneath the quote? There's just enough room there for one line, and you can hit enter to expand it as necessary.

I don't believe what I've just read.

So subway ops must break the rules and put their livelihoods on the line so that you can get your jollies on an overspeeding train, because you're a foamer?

There's a lot of drivel on this board, but this takes the cake.

Did you try to click on the blank white space beneath the quote? There's just enough room there for one line, and you can hit enter to expand it as necessary.

I tried here

You click on Quote and you will see the person's quote in the quote box. You should be able to type your post beneath the quote box.

quote.png

I tried here

Yes :)

Yes got it.yuhuu! Just got home,checked mail and it was there,the police clearance letter that says CLEAR,stamped on the top right corner.that's the one right,operator P.thank you operator P for being optimistic about me.appreciate it.

Can any one tell me would the TTC training be enough for me to pass the training or do I have to take any extra training such as truck driving school or any where else.

I read some posts in theprevious pages that failure rate in training is high and they are very strict and so on that is making me a bit nervous.

Yes got it.yuhuu! Just got home,checked mail and it was there,the police clearance letter that says CLEAR,stamped on the top right corner.that's the one right,operator P.thank you operator P for being optimistic about me.appreciate it.

Can any one tell me would the TTC training be enough for me to pass the training or do I have to take any extra training such as truck driving school or any where else.

I read some posts in theprevious pages that failure rate in training is high and they are very strict and so on that is making me a bit nervous.

The failure rate is not high it's just that it has increased compared to a few years ago. Study every night and review air brake checks constantly.

The failure rate is not high it's just that it has increased compared to a few years ago. Study every night and review air brake checks constantly.

Thank you

it really depends on the individual. It doesn't hurt if you get some experiences driving a big vehicle or a bus before hand.

Thankyou

Congratulations! You're another step closer. Documentation is next, remember to send an email with a copy of your police clearance to your recruiter.

Attention subway operators: if you have a train without SCS, you must drive overspeed. (EX: drive in parallel in a series zone, 89 EB before old mill,etc).

There are no trains without SCS. If SCS has been bypassed or is offline on any train, the train will still go into emergency at 80km/h. The train has speed sensors itself.

Troll.