Portland TriMet

Nabinut

1 hour ago, Trimetwes Fan1003 said:

How can you use bad words like that so shamelessly?

There are multiple who sware on the fourm. I literally search up fuck, shit and bitch and found multiple other post on the forums. If you can show the rules where it shows where it says it prohibited to sware. Then it wouldn't be just Trimet101, it would be a lot of people (including myself) that would be breaking the rules.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RoseCityBusMan said:

There are multiple who sware on the fourm. I literally search up bad words and found multiple other post on the forums. If you can show the rules where it shows where it says it prohibited to sware. Then it wouldn't be just Trimet101, it would be a lot of people (including myself) that would be breaking the rules.

You didn't have to spell out the words. Can you take them out or at least censor them. I really hate bad words.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RoseCityBusMan said:

There are multiple who sware on the fourm. I literally search up fuck, shit and bitch and found multiple other post on the forums. If you can show the rules where it shows where it says it prohibited to sware. Then it wouldn't be just Trimet101, it would be a lot of people (including myself) that would be breaking the rules.

The first two bullet points of the guidelines may be interpreted as not swearing. It's common sense. Be civil, have respect, and post with thought and relevance. It is really quite easy not to swear.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Trimetwes Fan1003 said:

What is wrong with you? How can you use bad words like that so shamelessly? You don't even deserve to see that bus with the way you've been acting lately. 

I have also reported you to staff. (DO NOT RESPOND)

Nothing is wrong with me lol. Sorry that I see a cool bus and you don't lol

4 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

The first two bullet points of the guidelines may be interpreted as not swearing. It's common sense. Be civil, have respect, and post with thought and relevance. It is really quite easy not to swear.

Iv read them, I'm not pointing the bad words towards anyone so I don't see a problem with it

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Trimet101 said:

At least I don't film on a ipad

Now you insult my choice of filming equipment. Who's being the toxic loser now? I know many people who film from apple devices and there is nothing wrong with them. If you think that's a bad thing, you're even worse then I thought. Lets see what the YouTube poll has to say.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Trimetwes Fan1003 said:

Now you insult my choice of filming equipment. Who's being the toxic loser now? I know many people who film from apple devices and there is nothing wrong with them. If you think that's a bad thing, you're even worse then I thought. Lets see what the YouTube poll has to say.

Damn so I'm not blocked lol, I said nothing bad about it lol, see calling me a loser is against the rules lol

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Trimetwes Fan1003 said:

Insulting someone's filming device choices is also against the rules. And ignoring someone on here only hides their posts. I can still choose to view them.

Not insulting your filming device lol, I was just stating something 

• Thanks 2

On 8/19/2023 at 2:29 PM, RoseCityBusMan said:

That sucks it like that considering I got into public transit after the Flxible Metros, Gillig Phantoms and even the New Flyer D40LFs. There is bus 2116 (97 Phantom) that is for sale. Unfortunately the back seats were ripped out and they are probably going to be replaced. Hopefully someone can get 2116 in good condition and restore it. I would run that bus for something. 2116 is looks pretty dirty for the listing, it needs back seats, and maybe some new logos (probably classic Trimet ones). It looks like it's going to join the rest of the transit skoolies. (I realized I already mentioned 2116 here, oops)

On 8/19/2023 at 2:38 PM, Trimetwes Fan1003 said:

I just feel like us transit fans shouldn't be denied the opportunity to see such an iconic bus still in running condition. 1826 was good when it still existed, but to be able to see a TriMet Flxible Metro running, with it's iconic Cummins engine sound, is perhaps the ultimate prize when it comes to seeing ex TriMet buses. There is also the fact that the Flxible Metro is the one 1990s era TriMet bus that i have never been able to see running. I got to see the 1998-1999 D40LFs when they were still in service. I was able to see the 1997 Gillig Phantoms and D40LFs when they were owned by EcoShuttle. I even got to see a 1995 C tran Gillig Phantom on the Pioneer Express. But i never saw a running Metro. 

At this point, I sould just buy a random Flxible Metro and repaint it into the TriMet paint scheme. Then i would run it all over the TriMet system and let anyone who wants film it do that.

On 8/19/2023 at 2:53 PM, Trimetwes Fan1003 said:

Also, you seem to know a lot about 1902 considering how obscure information about that bus is. Have you also seen it?

I hope that whoever does buy 2116 keeps it in it's original paint scheme, keeps it in Oregon (preferably the Portland Area), and runs occasional public outings with it so transit fans can see and film it.

If you want to see or ride an ex-TriMet bus in action, Oregon Partybus owns ex-TriMet #2131 and rents it out regularly. https://oregonpartybus.net/contact

While the outside has been repainted, seats on the inside have have not been taken out (but have been re arranged). Photos attached were taken by explicit permission of driver. Please do not repost these photos.

D48298B3-C8F4-40CE-9EF7-66F4E891A100.jpeg

8BF6E8D2-CB23-453A-B5C8-D621C9604686.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TriMet Bus Fan said:

If you want to see or ride an ex-TriMet bus in action, Oregon Partybus owns ex-TriMet #2131 and rents it out regularly. https://oregonpartybus.net/contact

While the outside has been repainted, seats on the inside have have not been taken out (but have been re arranged). Photos attached were taken by explicit permission of driver. Please do not repost these photos.

You can even still see the number on the side.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 8:46 AM, TriMet Bus Fan said:

I love them stripper poles 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2