Winnipeg Transit 100s enter service

tovinman

No defects buses all done sitting at new flyer 155 has a march build date

Then why don't they just deliver it...?

If NovaBus can drive Calgarys buses from Quebec to Calgary via Portage Avenue, why can't New Flyer take it a few kilometres to the garage? Unless its in Minnesota...

DEFECTS

if i go for Quality i would just go for Novas.........NFI just depends on you luck if you get lemons or not.......and you can see system that switch from NFI to Novas, would never go back to NFI.........you see a reason behind!

there's always a reason for higher price tag........you can't pay the price of a honda for a mercedes............

if i go for Quality i would just go for Novas.........NFI just depends on you luck if you get lemons or not.......and you can see system that switch from NFI to Novas, would never go back to NFI.........you see a reason behind!

there's always a reason for higher price tag........you can't pay the price of a honda for a mercedes............

On the other hand though, we have NFI RIGHT in Winnipeg. Although I'll admit, a NovaBus on a Winnipeg street would look pretty good in RT lively

Lively? What do you mean by that ?

Or "scheme", I learned the term from another forum I'm on. Theres apparently going to be two Winnipeg Transit schemes in 2012: The regular white with 4 stripes of colors, or a new Rapid Transit one of Blue and Red meant for just the 2011 D40LFRs. Kinguni posted a picture of it a few pages back I believe. Too bad Orange and Cream is gone though, only a few D40LFs, D30LF's, all Classics and a few select 390-399 D40s still have it

Or "scheme", I learned the term from another forum I'm on. Theres apparently going to be two Winnipeg Transit schemes in 2012: The regular white with 4 stripes of colors, or a new Rapid Transit one of Blue and Red meant for just the 2011 D40LFRs. Kinguni posted a picture of it a few pages back I believe. Too bad Orange and Cream is gone though, only a few D40LFs, D30LF's, all Classics and a few select 390-399 D40s still have it

You mean livery not lively as you stated earlier.

• 3 weeks later...