2010 ELF Spottings

A. Wong

Hey now.... I'm new to this sort of thing... I've only fanned in Edmonton before, and when they get painted all the same scheme it's hard to tell :P I just know it was confusing the way it was originally stated (TWICE) that I figured I should say something :P

Oh come on you two, Calgary's actually had a 6 digit fleet number...

We know it's ETS 82 and it's ex-Calgary.

If you really care about it's actual Calgary fleet, then use my handy conversion table

In the greater scheme of things, does it really matter?

@#$^%&*()!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are putting up with you guys and your stupid 10,000 different categories, so youcan put up with our info. you want to know what it was in Calgary, Get off your lazy but and Use your own conversion table!

How is having an Elf free shuttle thread, and a 2010 Elf thread any different than the 200 series D40LF thread and the 4000 series D40LF® thread? The Elf's days are numbered, so this should make it easier to track when one disappears. I don't understand the issue with having the threads broken up like this. It's worked perfectly fine for the year that I've been on the board with the other thread. I don't understand why it's so complicated for the shuttles.....

How is having an Elf free shuttle thread, and a 2010 Elf thread any different than the 200 series D40LF thread and the 4000 series D40LF® thread? The Elf's days are numbered, so this should make it easier to track when one disappears. I don't understand the issue with having the threads broken up like this. It's worked perfectly fine for the year that I've been on the board with the other thread. I don't understand why it's so complicated for the shuttles.....

Probably because its a very very small fleet.

Indeed.

New shuttles = New deliveries. Keeps that intel seperate from being assimilated with the rest.

ELFs = as described above

Everything else = self explanitory