What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

Bourbon Old Fashioned, bone marrow with a radish chimichurri, bacon wrapped filet mignon (medium rare) with a blue cheese and cognac crust, roasted broccoli and beets, twice baked potato and a bottle of merlot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J. S. Bach said:

I just finished an Arby's Greek Gyro, very good it was.

Interesting. Arby's near me closed years ago. I quit going there when they no longer offered their loaded baked potato. That was the only decent thing on their menu (IMO), I never did care for the rest of their food choices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

Interesting. Arby's near me closed years ago. I quit going there when they no longer offered their loaded baked potato. That was the only decent thing on their menu (IMO), I never did care for the rest of their food choices.

Curly fries.

Who doesn't like curly fries?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, 9924 said:

Curly fries.

Who doesn't like curly fries?

I'm not a big fan of Fast Food places altogether. Their fries are too salty /over-seasoned. If they were plain, or seasoned lightly with a salt-free seasoning then they would be more palatable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

I'm not a big fan of Fast Food places altogether. Their fries are too salty /over-seasoned. If they were plain, or seasoned lightly with a salt-free seasoning then they would be more palatable.

For me, it depends on the place and seasoning.  I love Five Guys, both their burgers and fries are hard to beat - but I do love a simple McDouble and McDonalds fries as well.  I love the seasoning salt at Red Robins - always add more on their fries.  Can't stand Burger King anymore, their products have become absolute trash.  As far as chicken goes, for fried chicken, I love Popeye's and a chicken sandwich in Canada, Mary Browns with their taters is awesome.  Just wish we had Chic-Fil-A in Vancouver.

Salmon salad (canned salmon, mayonnaise, Honey/Jalapeno mustard, green salsa, Reaper Hot Sauce, grated Three Cheese mix, finely chopped up bits of tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper and cucumber) on an Onion bun with green Pea Shoots.

P3190001.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I, too, love breakfast foods anytime; especially western omelettes! There is a diner near where a friend lives in Ellicott City, MD that has great ones and I usually get one for dinner rather than a dinner entree.

• Thanks 1

Started off with a delicious double Espresso this morning.

Lunch is Peppercorn Beef with cream cheese, sandwich spread, hot mustard, onion, tomato and organic Pea Shoots on a Jalapeno-Cheese Swirl Bun. This was actually very tasty.

coffee.jpg

P3230001.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had to get a dozen eggs from The Butchery by RGE RD, and of course one cannot simply leave there without purchasing a scrumptious mouthwatering Smash Burger ♥

Balancing out the burger with a healthy salad for supper.

P3270002.JPG

P3270001.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1