Winnipeg Transit and area

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Somebody did a good deed today!

Bus driver, helpers save the day

My 16-year-old daughter Alyssa caught the Number 93 bus, from St. Vital Mall to South St. Vital, at 1:38 p.m. on Sept. 29. As the bus was going down Dakota Street, the bus driver pulled over and called out to the passengers that he needed two men to help him.

A man on a motorized wheelchair scooter had tipped over when he tried to cross the rough road in the construction zone in front of Dakota Community Club. The bus driver, with the help of those two men, righted the man and his wheelchair, and he was able to carry on his way.

My daughter wanted to applaud when the men came back on the bus but thought others on the bus would think she was crazy, so she did not.

I think this Random Act of Kindness should be acknowledged so people know there are still people in this city with a heart.

Thanks so much to those three men and to my daughter for caring enough to let someone know about what she witnessed.

K. Kidd

Did you check the website to see if anything is posted there!??

Routing on the 38 is changing. Discontinued is on Salter from Leila to Southall Loop. Revised routing will use Leila/Partridge, Main, Templeton. Must have had the seniors on Templeton whining about there being no service from Salter to Main.

Minor change to 63 service in Bridgewater Forest with completion of roads to make a beltline.

Routing on the 38 is changing. Discontinued is on Salter from Leila to Southall Loop. Revised routing will use Leila/Partridge, Main, Templeton. Must have had the seniors on Templeton whining about there being no service from Salter to Main.

Minor change to 63 service in Bridgewater Forest with completion of roads to make a beltline.

oh thank you and do you know what schedules are changing