Mercedes Citaro Spotted in New York

JCL

The only comment I would give to Mercedes Citaro is that it's just another Orion VI.........real piece of crap from body structure to mechanical, especially electrical problems which is the "highlight" of the bus. I really can't recall how many of them become fire victims in London, England but that's all i heard about those buses

a bus that only looks fancy but crappy structural/mechanical design means nth!

I think you're impression of the Citaro G is outdated. The problems TfL has had with the 'bendy buses' has long been rectified. The only real problem with them in London is whether or not they can be used well on their streets.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The only comment I would give to Mercedes Citaro is that it's just another Orion VI.........real piece of crap from body structure to mechanical, especially electrical problems which is the "highlight" of the bus. I really can't recall how many of them become fire victims in London, England but that's all i heard about those buses

a bus that only looks fancy but crappy structural/mechanical design means nth!

Orion and Mercedes are two different things. And if you think that they're so bad, why do you think that they last so long, and why are they popular in Europe over other bus companies? Scania, Neoplan, Solaris, MAN, Solbus,...

Orion and Mercedes are two different things. And if you think that they're so bad, why do you think that they last so long, and why are they popular in Europe over other bus companies? Scania, Neoplan, Solaris, MAN, Solbus,...
Neoplan and MAN is the same company.