CTrain - SD160 cars

I believe #2266 would have been unloaded today at the "Pad" and also noticed that #2255 is being prepped to have the new livery applied at the Anderson shops this morning.

#2266 was indeed unloaded last week and is inside at Anderson when I saw it this evening. #2241 seems to be getting prepped to receive the new livery. Needs lots of cleaning first... very dirty. Also, #2265 is already in the new livery but 2264 is still white. Noticed a U2 car with a big grey tarp over it. Anyone know which car this is ? I couldn't find #2019, but 2050 was parked behind the one with the tarp. #2019 used to be at the other end of 2050. Also, there apparently was a fatal accident on the 202 near Marlborough Station and I was told it was a U2 car consist. So I wonder if that's what's under the tarp at AG this evening. But I really don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

My brother mentioned to me that he saw one of the SD160's with new livery the other day downtown thats gotten pretty faded. To the extent that at one end the red is almost pink in color. He didn't remember the # though, but I'm guessing it was probably one of the few done before the contractor got turfed over the fading.

2265 & 2264 were both driven as single cars on the NE line on wednesday.

These two units were coupled with another older SD160 this morning at Dalhousie.

I was on 2265 and there were two natives, passed out and one that was on a wheelchair, also passed out.

This was around 930am.

Wow! That is one very wide angle lense on what seems to be a cell phone camara?

Noticed #2240 is now inside the shops being prepped for the new livery to finally be added.

Actually was 2 shots from my D40 using an 18-55mm lens stitched together and resized down massively (original was roughly 2000x6000px)

2256 is still running around white I noticed this afternoon, I'm assuming they just randomly picking some of the white LRV's now. all of the 223x from the new order I believe are still white as well.

2256 is still running around white I noticed this afternoon, I'm assuming they just randomly picking some of the white LRV's now. all of the 223x from the new order I believe are still white as well

They have to take it out of service for awhile to put the new colour scheme on it. They probably haven't gotten to it yet.