Current TTC Wraps

3 hours ago, TTC7447 said:

TTC 3757 has a banner wrap for Royale Tissue.  Spotted on its way to Eglinton Stn this morning (August 21, 2023) to start on route 54 Lawrence East.

To add onto @Downsview34.'s reply, I believe all the ebuses are getting this banner wrap on the closed side. I've spotted or heard of the following buses with it within the past week or two: 3702, 3703, 3704, 3705, 3708, 3710, 3713, 3714, 3716 & 3741. I spotted 3706 in service without it yesterday, but it just returned to service so I expect them to wrap it soon similar to how 3703 returned to service last week without it and is now wrapped.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Bincey said:

TTC 4530 has been wrapped to promote the Jujitsu Kaisen anime series

As a enthusiast of manga and anime, this is done for Fan Expo Canada, which starts tomorrow until Sunday. Dallas-based Crunchyroll (aka Funimation) is sponsoring that event.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 3:57 PM, WoodbineSecondExit said:

For the folks who've had a better look at the TIFF car, was it the one that had the word "Italian" on the closed side?

To answer my own question, no this car is a different one from the 4413 TIFF car though it does have smaller TIFF branding. I'm thinking it might be for one of their sponsors.

2 hours ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

Shin Noodles for 4581

20230828_112500.jpg

I saw that with the Ramyun branding on the other side just yesterday but I had thought I'd seen a different thing on it last week.

12 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

4485 has a Let's Texas/Travel Texas wrap

This must have been the wrap I spotted back in July. I have to say on the door side they're the most boring generic images possible to promote the place.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:56 PM, Articulated said:

TTC 3406 sporting a "King-sized" wrap on the door side, which is relatively rare (they're usually on the drivers side). Spotted it from a distance so I'm not certain who it was for.

Sorry for the late reply but it was the Bell internet speed ad I believe