2022 Christmas Loot..

captaintrolley

-a copy of A Christmas Carol

-a scale model of a TTC MCI Classic from Iconic Replicas

-a short book on the history of British Railways diesel designs in the 50s and 60s

-a copy of Train: The Definitive Visual History by DK

-DVD copies of the BBC comedy series Twenty Twelve and W1A

-RMS Titanic 708 piece 3D puzzle

-two new shirts, one generic, one with a The Queen's Gambit design

-new pair of pajama pants

• Like 1

Aside a few boxes of chocolates from work, I didn't ask for anything. As the saying goes, I give yet I don't receive. Plus I don't really celebrate Christmas to the point where I didn't bother putting the tree up this year. More or less I was a simple man this Christmas been spending time with family, aside the usual Christmas Dinner after work and also FaceTime'd with my family overseas. It's the memories that counts over gifts. I'm still happy regardless. 

But guilty, as I went back to Working in a grocery store, I did treat myself to $75 in sweets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

Pretty sure he didn't go to the movie theater to make the purchase. LOL

Its a good thing, would have cost him another fifty bucks ?

Went to see Top Gun back in the summer, simple dinner at the Spaghetti Factory, movie ticket, Pepsi, popcorn and a pack of Twizzlers - almost $75 - glad I'm not dating, I'd go broke ?

The sad thing is, the dinner was the best and cheapest part of the night - go figure lol

20 hours ago, 9924 said:

Hmmm, $75, that's gotta be what? 3 Snickers and a Mars Bar? ?

I got a chuckle out of that. That would've happen if I shopped at Shoppers instead of Superstore lol. It did help how the company gave us bigger discounts over the holidays including some free stuff.

But to answer your question, A few Blue Tin Danish cookies, and around 15-20 boxes of After Eight Chocolate Mints and Terry Oranges. (I am a sucker for orange flavored chocolate.) No I don't plan on eating them all right away and getting diabetes. Sharing them with the family and it should last around 6-9 months.