MTA XE60 Picture Replacement

Jova42R

Hello!

on the XE60 page, linked here: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority_4950-4964, the pic of 4960 was mine, but I have since then caught a much better pic of 4964. could you add this and replace it on the thumbnail on the main MTA page? The pic of 4964 is linked below. @Chris_the_traveller @GRT21101 @Orion6025 @7749 could you make these changes?

Many thanks!

@Jova42R

IMG_4048.jpg

18 hours ago, Jova42R said:

Hello!

on the XE60 page, linked here: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority_4950-4964, the pic of 4960 was mine, but I have since then caught a much better pic of 4964. could you add this and replace it on the thumbnail on the main MTA page? The pic of 4964 is linked below. @Chris_the_traveller @GRT21101 @Orion6025 @7749 could you make these changes?

Many thanks!

@Jova42R

IMG_4048.jpg

@Gsgeek540 @GRT21101 @Kevin L @Matt Dunlop or another editor, could you make this change? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Jova42R said:

@Gsgeek540 @GRT21101 @Kevin L @Matt Dunlop or another editor, could you make this change? Thanks!

Stop tagging every person who edits the Wiki in every post you make. It's getting annoying.

The photo of 4964 I would argue does not meet guidelines; the shadow covers the entire side of the bus, and the bus only occupies a small portion of the frame. Please stop making this a "competiton" to get your photos up on the Wiki.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Articulated said:

Stop tagging every person who edits the Wiki in every post you make. It's getting annoying.

Ok, sorry!

The photo of 4964 I would argue does not meet guidelines; the shadow covers the entire side of the bus, and the bus only occupies a small portion of the frame

I stand corrected!

Please stop making this a "competiton" to get your photos up on the Wiki.

I am not trying to, I just have a lot of photos, and the good ones I submit.