2013 Garage Transfers / Storage Reactivations

DD453T

How many Richmond's artics are in Burnaby & Coquitlam after Richmond got XCelsior Artics?

When I saw the latest post of "Fleet Overhaul" page, 8077 is now based out of Burnaby. See: http://www.cptdb.ca/...pic=2748&st=480

As of August 19, the following D60LFs have been transferred from RTC.

BTC (12): 8069, 8072-8079, 8081-8083.

PTC (2): 8071, 8080.

There are a few Novabus LFS Hybrid operating in North Vancouver, which I don't get, due to the hilly mountains.

This was on Sunday, when I went fanning at Lonsdale Quay bus loop.

I only remember one, and that is 9482.

The 229 is run predominately by BTC, which also facilitates some peak hour runs on the 210, 211, 212, as well as some others.

Now for a more rather interesting transfer. N9767 at PoCo. Shot from the WCE http://www.flickr.co...f98/9581407248/

Although it is an interesting sight (and a good catch), I do not believe that it will go into service while it is there. I recall posts about Nova sightings in the Tri-Cities before, and I myself saw a Nova at PTC in June (also from the West Coast Express, though I was not able to identify it). We have, however, yet to see them serve that part of the city and I do not believe that that is going to change anytime soon.

Although it is an interesting sight (and a good catch), I do not believe that it will go into service while it is there. I recall posts about Nova sightings in the Tri-Cities before, and I myself saw a Nova at PTC in June (also from the West Coast Express, though I was not able to identify it). We have, however, yet to see them serve that part of the city and I do not believe that that is going to change anytime soon.

Yeah. I have seen at least 2 or 3 Nova buses about a few years back cruising around the Coquitlam area.

I think 12 D60LFs are enough for the 96 B-Line at this time. They would need the whole fleet if the 96 B-Line went all the way down to White Rock Ctr.

Expect to see a 40 footer on the 96B soon. They need 10 buses to provide service on the 96, and 2 spares is a small spare ratio for artics that are getting up there in terms of KM and age.