TTC Application Process

ericgu22

I started in streetcar but transferred over to wheel Trans once I was eligible, best decision I could have made. Absolutely love it.

And despite what you heard you don't need 15 years for compressed work 90% of the crews are compressed, even the spare board gets extra day off majority of the time.

I hear you no longer have to wait two years to put in for a transfer, highly recommend if you are at all interested to put in a bid ASAP they need people now, alot of people have retired.

HI Everone,

Just finished my documentation yesterday (24/2), It took me 3.5 hrs. Started at 12.30 and finished close to 15.30. Only 12 persons did the documentation yesterday. 4 gentlemen got another different briefing, because they will serve for WHEELTRANS. The recruiter said would call for the training based on the medical check-up test date. The sooner you got medical check up, the earlier you will get a call for training. At the same time before I started documentation, there were some people waiting for conditional offer. I saw from my batch (who signed the conditional offer on 4 Dec 2014, there were 4 people did the documentation including me as well).

HI Everone,

Just finished my documentation yesterday (24/2), It took me 3.5 hrs. Started at 12.30 and finished close to 15.30. Only 12 persons did the documentation yesterday. 4 gentlemen got another different briefing, because they will serve for WHEELTRANS. The recruiter said would call for the training based on the medical check-up test date. The sooner you got medical check up, the earlier you will get a call for training. At the same time before I started documentation, there were some people waiting for conditional offer. I saw from my batch (who signed the conditional offer on 4 Dec 2014, there were 4 people did the documentation including me as well).

Ehhhhhhh, Im pretty sure I saw you cause I had conditional on Feb24th at 12:30 also, and I saw a couple people doing documentation. LOL

Thanks mani & Reckog...hard to wait at each stage,,,,

Every day after taking HW and giving some important hihglite on next day chapter you will go out with bus. Once you come back from driving you will be doing your next day HW when your instractor updating your DPR based on your todays driving . HE/She will give you feedback there. Once the instractor returns your DPR you are free to go home. But most of us remain in division to finish our HW. I stay till 5 pm then leave. You drive everyday except days on Hillcrest for written and practical air brake test.

Completed Day 25 today.. On to some route familiarization!

Congrats Rekognize! Please let us know what you found hard during the training and what would you have done to make training easier?

I am still waiting for the training call since feb 11 documentation. I am Just a little worried about training because i have no experience driving a large vehicle, but i am sure if we work hard it will go well :).

I hope your training is going well Shaheenaz!

Congrats Rekognize! Please let us know what you found hard during the training and what would you have done to make training easier?

I am still waiting for the training call since feb 11 documentation. I am Just a little worried about training because i have no experience driving a large vehicle, but i am sure if we work hard it will go well :).

I hope your training is going well Shaheenaz!

You can try renting a cube van or something or go to a truck/bus driving school.