TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Yes I got the email today, I have Documentation on the 9th, mind you I should have started in Oct 2014, my police report held me up

Did you not get a phone call? Good for you, looks like you've had a long wait, hope everything goes well for you.

It's friday again!... Phones handy, let the calls begin

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Yes....you are right....I got a call from my recruiter. I will start the training at Wilson on Mar 23....MODE: BUS. So, I conclude once again about the steps from information session up to training (phew.......a long journey....bro & sis).

1. 12 Dec 2013 - Information session (sat for the test).

2. 27 Feb 2014 - Got a notification email that I was successful and selected for an interview session.

3. 29 May 2014 - Rescheduled

4. 29 Aug 2014 - Face 2 face interview

5. 18 Nov 2014 - Got a call & notification email for Medical Check Up & Conditional Offer

6. 24 Nov 2014 - Medical Check up at St. Claire

7. 04 Dec 2014 - Conditional Offer

8. 19 Jan 2015 - Got a Police Clearance Report (CLEARED) without finger print

9. 05 Feb 2015 - Got a notification email for FINALIZING REFERENCE

10. 19 Feb 2015 - Got a call & notification email for DOCUMENTATION

11. 24 Feb 2015 - Documentation Session

12. 6 Mar 2015 - Got a call for a training

Once again, Thank you for sharing the ideas & thoughts everyone here. May God Bless You, Your Family and Your application process.

Have a wonderful weekend - Bon Weekend

With warm regards - Salutement

Automotive-Parts.

Yes I got the email today, I have Documentation on the 9th, mind you I should have started in Oct 2014, my police report held me up

Damn. I remember you were ahead of me in the process. Goodluck man I hope you get what you want.

Anything new with Iforperry?

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Yes....you are right....I got a call from my recruiter. I will start the training at Wilson on Mar 23....MODE: BUS. So, I conclude once again about the steps from information session up to training (phew.......a long journey....bro & sis).

2. 27 Feb 2014 - Got a notification email that I was successful and selected for an interview session.

5. 18 Nov 2014 - Got a call & notification email for Medical Check Up & Conditional Offer

Once again, Thank you for sharing the ideas & thoughts everyone here. May God Bless You, Your Family and Your application process.

Automotive-Parts.

Congrats and good luck on your training!

Finished my day 13 and we all in our group passed today. :)

Now worrying about day 16 road test .

Day 16 at Wilson?

Damn. I remember you were ahead of me in the process. Goodluck man I hope you get what you want.

Hi Ashod, how far are you in process?

Anything new with Iforperry?

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Automotive-Parts.

Congrats man,,,,ur worries are over...

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Automotive-Parts.

Congrats man, luckily you didn't have to wait too long after your documentation, good luck with training.

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Automotive-Parts.

Hey Everyone,

Congrats Parts!

I too got a call today to start training on March 23. Mode is Bus and division is Eglinton. I gotta thank parts for posting the application process so i didn't have to lol. My process is pretty much neck and neck with Parts. Only difference is i got documentation on the 11th and interview on 13th September 2014.

I am very excited about finally starting and hope others waiting will start soon.

I will be looking out for those rings on 23rd!

Hey Everyone,

Congrats Parts!

I too got a call today to start training on March 23. Mode is Bus and division is Eglinton. I gotta thank parts for posting the application process so i didn't have to lol. My process is pretty much neck and neck with Parts. Only difference is i got documentation on the 11th and interview on 13th September 2014.

I am very excited about finally starting and hope others waiting will start soon.

I will be looking out for those rings on 23rd!

Congrats bro, good luck with training.