TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Yes....you are right....I got a call from my recruiter. I will start the training at Wilson on Mar 23....MODE: BUS. So, I conclude once again about the steps from information session up to training (phew.......a long journey....bro & sis).

1. 12 Dec 2013 - Information session (sat for the test).

2. 27 Feb 2014 - Got a notification email that I was successful and selected for an interview session.

3. 29 May 2014 - Rescheduled

4. 29 Aug 2014 - Face 2 face interview

5. 18 Nov 2014 - Got a call & notification email for Medical Check Up & Conditional Offer

6. 24 Nov 2014 - Medical Check up at St. Claire

7. 04 Dec 2014 - Conditional Offer

8. 19 Jan 2015 - Got a Police Clearance Report (CLEARED) without finger print

9. 05 Feb 2015 - Got a notification email for FINALIZING REFERENCE

10. 19 Feb 2015 - Got a call & notification email for DOCUMENTATION

11. 24 Feb 2015 - Documentation Session

12. 6 Mar 2015 - Got a call for a training

Once again, Thank you for sharing the ideas & thoughts everyone here. May God Bless You, Your Family and Your application process.

Have a wonderful weekend - Bon Weekend

With warm regards - Salutement

Automotive-Parts.

Congratulations Parts!!!! That was awsome turn-around time from documentation to start date!!

Keep us posted on your progress and good luck throughout your training :-)

Cheers

Hi Everyone - Bonjour,,

Yes....you are right....I got a call from my recruiter. I will start the training at Wilson on Mar 23....MODE: BUS. So, I conclude once again about the steps from information session up to training (phew.......a long journey....bro & sis).

1. 12 Dec 2013 - Information session (sat for the test).

2. 27 Feb 2014 - Got a notification email that I was successful and selected for an interview session.

3. 29 May 2014 - Rescheduled

4. 29 Aug 2014 - Face 2 face interview

5. 18 Nov 2014 - Got a call & notification email for Medical Check Up & Conditional Offer

6. 24 Nov 2014 - Medical Check up at St. Claire

7. 04 Dec 2014 - Conditional Offer

8. 19 Jan 2015 - Got a Police Clearance Report (CLEARED) without finger print

9. 05 Feb 2015 - Got a notification email for FINALIZING REFERENCE

10. 19 Feb 2015 - Got a call & notification email for DOCUMENTATION

11. 24 Feb 2015 - Documentation Session

12. 6 Mar 2015 - Got a call for a training

Once again, Thank you for sharing the ideas & thoughts everyone here. May God Bless You, Your Family and Your application process.

Have a wonderful weekend - Bon Weekend

With warm regards - Salutement

Automotive-Parts.

Félicitations automotive-parts

Bonne chance avec formation, faites-nous savoir comment ça va pour vous..

Very good automotive- parts

Congratulations best of luck with training,Let us know how it's going for you.

It is my understanding that OT with the TTC can be applied to your pension?

I just got word that my MTO medical has cleared.....now I have to decide; working for the City or TTC? I am making the pro con list right now.....arrrggghhhhh

Thanks for the feedback to my previous queries.

Interview done! Should hear in 3-4 weeks! Fingers crossed

Good luck Mrsb2you, we're all rooting for you.

Passed the day 25 final run. Heading to the division now.

Congrats mani555!

I just got word that my MTO medical has cleared.....now I have to decide; working for the City or TTC? I am making the pro con list right now.....arrrggghhhhh

Hi iceracer, when we're your conditional offer signing and medical?

Your pension is based on your 4 best income years which usually are your last 4. Another reason why you see senior ops killing the OT before they retire....all the subway shuttles quickly fill up with very senior ops, even the late work. Having said that I would doubt the same pension system will be in place when anyone here retires.

What division of the city? Transit is probably more secure. We all remember what Rob Ford did to the garbage collectors.

Good luck everybody. My day 16 test didn't turn out good for me. Can anybody give me to link for brampton and mississuaga transit so I can try there. It was my dream to work for TTC , all these years I worked hard to reach this point and didn't realize it wasn't meant for me :( Back to the start point again , job search .

Good luck everybody. My day 16 test didn't turn out good for me. Can anybody give me to link for brampton and mississuaga transit so I can try there. It was my dream to work for TTC , all these years I worked hard to reach this point and didn't realize it wasn't meant for me :( Back to the start point again , job search .

Ah man.....so sorry to hear this.

Good luck with your next journey

Cheers

HI Shaeenaz, what happened to you......can you tell me why? where is your division?

Oh noooo... Hit a curb??

So sorry to hear and good luck on your search :(

Oh noooo... Hit a curb??

So sorry to hear and good luck on your search :(

nop not a single curve I hit but took so many nick nack points out for wide turns or scaning or waiting for safe entrance to single sharing lane ..like that . I didn't thought it was coming because I thought I was driving safe and didn't hit any curves. 12 days on the road learning from scratch I thought I was driving good. Anyway what can I do now just accept it ! right !