TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Lol red letters are just links. You can click them for more information.

Lol U r right.

When I click Red Letters It's open new web page.

But when I click Black one doesn't open anything.

Anyway Thanks for Yur help.

Nothing wrong with night buses. I loved it.

I also like night driving.

Got the much waited call for documentation on Monday.

Congratulations shaheenaz, see you on monday

Congrats to you too and see you Monday

Got a call this morning, my documentation is on next Monday! Awesome!

Congrats Azriel28 , See you Monday.

Congratulations my friend...well deserved!

Thank you my friend...Will see you there soon :)

You'll be starting your training on 16th Feb. That's my guess!!

I see ! I put a two weeks notice at my work place ( Conditional :) ) I think that was a good move on my part if training starts 16th Feb main555.

Congrats to you too and see you Monday

Congrats Azriel28 , See you Monday.

Thank you my friend...Will see you there soon :)

I see ! I put a two weeks notice at my work place ( Conditional :) ) I think that was a good move on my part if training starts 16th Feb main555.

thnk u shaheenaz! I wont be in this Monday but the following Monday! Hope to see u around and everyone here who are waiting to start training soon :)

Came from documentation. It was nice and smooth. 4 of us will start on 17th and rest will be week after 17th. Now the day has come I am bit nervous. We were 10 male 2 female.

Hi shaheenaz! hpw did it go? Im going next Monday. You think ill be starting the week after 17th? Anything we need to bring? I havent got any emails yet as what to bring. thnk u!

you need new Drives abstract, driver licence, SIN, void cheque, all dependants and spouse name ,DOB, another close person's name DOB whom you will make your life insurances Contingent beneficiary.If any children going to school college or uni thire educatinal institutution name address. Last the police clearance.

Dress the way that you can take off your shirt/top so that you can try out uniforms to fitt.

you need new Drives abstract, driver licence, SIN, void cheque, all dependants and spouse name ,DOB, another close person's name DOB whom you will make your life insurances Contingent beneficiary.If any children going to school college or uni thire educatinal institutution name address. Last the police clearance.

Dress the way that you can take off your shirt/top so that you can try out uniforms to fitt.

thnk u shaheenaz! hope to see u around!