Shuttle #'s 1822-1862

BCT-3122-D800-10240

1822 was missing its numbers back in June. So that is long gone

1842, 1847, and 1857 are now parked at VP missing their numbers and plates.

Thanks. List updated in the first post of this thread.

Also, has anyone spotted #'s 1830, 1840, or 1853 at any time in recent months? I am almost ready to list those as retired if not. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

1837 is now retired waiting to be taken away for auction or whatever they have planned for it.

Units that I could see were in the active lanes at VP were 1843, 1859 and as earlier posted, 1860 is still active. So, please if anyone has any sightings of any other units in this batch as active, please post. Thanks.

Tracking list now updated to show the 3 active units. The 2004's seem to be all retired now at this point. Please send any corrections you may have.

I agree, havent seen a 2004 in a while now and have only spotted the same three 2005 units. However I havent been through diesel in awhile now.

1850, 1859, and 1860 were reitred yesterday, they are now sitting in VP missing the numbers and plates.

Also yesterday all remaining 1800 series buses were retired, so if there were any still in service we didnt know about they are gone too.

• 4 months later...

Wow! She's looking a lot rougher than the last time she was active for CT. What company is operating that bus now? Do you know?

I really do not know what company is operating the bus, but it is most likely operating for the Akram Jomaa Islamic Centre on Barlow Trail near the A&W. The bus is in the parking lot where there are about 4 or 5 Bluebird Visions.