Grand River Transit Sightings

Transit 20

My sightings today:

9406 - Out Of Service?

9411 - 16 Conestoga College

9412 - Out Of Service from Downtown Terminal

9413 - 12 Conestoga Mall/Fairview Park .... finally! Haven't seen 9413 in a while :lol:

9414 - 11 Country Hills

9421 - 11 Country Hills/20 Victoria Hills ? ? ?

9424 - 7C Conestoga Mall/7A/7B/7C/7D

2715 - 22 Laurentian West/Downtown

20904 - 11 Country Hills

20913 - ???

20901 - ???

Damn, some of the route 7's tonight were crazy, it was packed with UofW students, I don't know where they were all going lol

Also the iXpress to Conestoga College from the terminal was packed tonight too

You`re kidding? Ok, I must have mixed the number up, I wasn`t sure, but I thought it was 9001! How do you know it`s retired?

EDIT:

Anyone know if 8903 is still in K.T. colors?

I would not kidd about something this serious. I have a picture of it in the scrap yard. For the record 8907 and 9002 are there as well.

8903 is retired as well. But it retired in the old colour. It was sitting at MTB for a while. I don't know if it's still there.

8008 on iXpress and 2416 on Route 12 ... makes a lot of sense, NOT !

wow wtf is with these supervisors assigning a non iXpress bus on an iXpress route and vice versa lmfao

My 94XX sightings for today:

9400 - 33 Huron

9401 - 12 Conestoga Mall/FairviewPark

9415 - I forget which route :S

9421 - 16 Conestoga College

9423 - 12 Conestoga Mall/Fairview Park

9401 has the loudest engine out of all the 94XX's and I love it :P lol

wow wtf is with these supervisors assigning a non iXpress bus on an iXpress route and vice versa lmfao

It's "GRT"! That's why!

Personally, I still don't see the point in posting all the daily "sightings". Who really cares? Seems to me if it's that important to you to know, just get the morning and afternoon deployment list from the Garage and it will tell you what route "every" bus was deployed on that day (unless it was changed off during that day). Now that I've said that though, I guess it will be next to impossible to get that list daily, if at all, and then to post all of it! :P

It's "GRT"! That's why!

Personally, I still don't see the point in posting all the daily "sightings". Who really cares? Seems to me if it's that important to you to know, just get the morning and afternoon deployment list from the Garage and it will tell you what route "every" bus was deployed on that day (unless it was changed off during that day). Now that I've said that though, I guess it will be next to impossible to get that list daily, if at all, and then to post all of it! :)

We only post what bus fleet we saw on what route, not every single bus that were out of the garage lol, but if you haven't noticed, I mostly post what 94XX I see :P