Todays Bus Garage And Street Placemernt.

MCIBUS

Hey MCIBUS.

CFRA mentioned this morning on the news that they had a list of 200+ runs that didn't make it out of the garage, due to mechanical difficulties. Can you get your hands on that list too?

I wish I could but I don't really feel like going all the way downtown to get the list.

I wish the city would allow access from home for those that work for the city,

Funny I can access my city e-mail address from home but not the internal site.

I wish I could but I don't really feel like going all the way downtown to get the list.

Thought it would be available at the push of a button.

Thanks for the response!

They probably do for certain employees but you would require an access code to get into it.

Thought it would be available at the push of a button.

Thanks for the response!

They probably do for certain employees but you would require an access code to get into it.

Only real high end executives, city council, & other high authorities with the city can possibly get that.

I'm looking forward to the next bus placements, these come in very handy in most aspects. I was told by a driver i knew that the AM/PM trippers go out, do their runs, then go back in. The times they depart & go back in the garage would be handy but you cant win them all, the run numbers & route info works amazing too.

Only real high end executives, city council, & other high authorities with the city can possibly get that.

I'm looking forward to the next bus placements, these come in very handy in most aspects. I was told by a driver i knew that the AM/PM trippers go out, do their runs, then go back in. The times they depart & go back in the garage would be handy but you cant win them all, the run numbers & route info works amazing too.

Well 'technically' they are

BUT!!

I can't access that part. You guys have to remember there are certain parts of the OC internal site I can access and there are other parts that only OC employees can access they are available

If you go to post # 22(in this thread) you'll se what available to chooswe from. You'll see a list, now I can access some of that list others I can't. as to what is exact in those parts or what exact info is available this I don't know as I don't have access to that info

Also I do believe the list is update 3 or 4 times/dayy

early morning

mid day(after rush hour)

Afternoon(rush hour)

night(after rush HGour)

So depending on when I print he list it maybe different or I'm guessing thats the way it is.

Like I said I'm not eaxctly sure how the list are made up like

are bus in for repairs on the list?

The plug instaion?

recent retired buses ie last ime I printed the list they still said the 8700 series classic where at ST Laurent South but where till active but all know there not so I'm not sure how the list work exactly?

Well 'technically' they are

BUT!!

I can't access that part. You guys have to remember there are certain parts of the OC internal site I can access and there are other parts that only OC employees can access they are available

If you go to post # 22(in this thread) you'll se what available to chooswe from. You'll see a list, now I can access some of that list others I can't. as to what is exact in those parts or what exact info is available this I don't know as I don't have access to that info

Also I do believe the list is update 3 or 4 times/dayy

early morning

mid day(after rush hour)

Afternoon(rush hour)

night(after rush HGour)

So depending on when I print he list it maybe different or I'm guessing thats the way it is.

Like I said I'm not eaxctly sure how the list are made up like

are bus in for repairs on the list?

The plug instaion?

recent retired buses ie last ime I printed the list they still said the 8700 series classic where at ST Laurent South but where till active but all know there not so I'm not sure how the list work exactly?

I didnt know the list gets updated that frequently, still amazing that you can access it. Looking forward to the next lists :)

Todays postings

The first 4 are from 9:30AM

The last 4 are from 2:00PM

You'll notice a slight difference 1201 100-1 94,1203 100-2 94,2601 123-4 123

I'm not sure if there are any other changes. I wasn't to sure if the lists where update during the day but I guess they are as to how many times I'M NOT SIRE. i'M GUESSING ATR LEAST 4

Mornung Rush hour

Mid day

Afternoon Rush Hour

Even

This only soeculatyion by me for the times not syure if they are like that or not

TOM :blink:

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

Todays postings.

Two serts

8AM & 2PM

The first 6 scans are from 8AM

The last 4 scans are from 2PM

You'll notice quite a difference betwen the two sets.

So I guess I was right in my assumtion, they are updated more then once, though I was surprised by the garage count in 8 AM postings?

TOM :)

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0009.jpg

scan0010.jpg

Todays postings.

Two serts

8AM & 2PM

The first 6 scans are from 8AM

The last 4 scans are from 2PM

You'll notice quite a difference betwen the two sets.

So I guess I was right in my assumtion, they are updated more then once, though I was surprised by the garage count in 8 AM postings?

TOM :)

The info on the posting is from the second you open it on your computer. It will say the route the bus was doing the time u opened it

• 2 weeks later...

Todays Bus placement. Two postings 11AM & 2PM. Interesting thing sometime between 11 & 2 1201 & 1203 came into service as to exactly when I'm not sure.

Also there's somethimng strange about the list. The 11AM post has 1201 & 1202 listed at ST Laurent Northg but 1203 is nowhere to be scene not in service or in a garage, yet 3 hours later its in service with 1201, and 1202 is at ST Laurent North? Very interesting?

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

8769 is in hiding, because I went by the garage today and it was not there. 337 (I think is the bus) got moved right behind 8222, unless it has always been like that?

ISMichael. :D

It has always been behind it and I didn't see it either when I went a few hours ago.

Todays Bus Placement noon printing

Regarding 1201 on 785-5: I guess they've finally begun training operators booked on double decker runs for the next Booking (which begins this Sunday).