A Dream Come True.

Hybrid0920

Well yes, I have been having weird dreams lately.. First of all, I will start of with the scariest one. Well 2 nights ago I dreamt I was at my GF's house and apparently there was a fire on Ottawa Street between Cannon & Barton. So I cant see it from her first floor because the houses behind and the trees, so I go the 2nd floor to her bathroom window and look out and see thick black smoke farther down ottawa then it was supposed to be. But anyways, here is where it got creepy.. I woke up and turned on CHCH News for the 7:30 news and the first thing I heard was a fire at a fabric store on Ottawa St. Between Cannon and Barton. My heart skipped a beat there and I got an Eerie chill.. What do you guys think?

Dream number 2: About 2 month ago I had a dream I was on the 1 King heading downtown when I see a plane tilting and start to fall through the air to the ground, till it disappears. A few seconds after I see black smoke, it crashed. But this is where it gets creepy, in a new dream a few days later. I was living in my old building (in my dream) facing north so I can see the lake, and I see a plane crashing. It lands in Hamilton Harbour. Somehow the dream skips to me being there seeing the wreck in the water. I told my GF this story right when I had it, and shes like weird. Now what were we saying when we heard the news this morning? (Plane crashing into the Hudson River!) And it was in the same position as in my dream!

Feel free to comment and share..

A friend of mine gets a lot of dreams about airplane crashes, and I have had those types of dreams myself.

The feeling of spiraling out of control means that something in your life is not right and you're not in control of it / there's nothing you can do about it.

For the subconscious to put this in something (concrete) that you can dream about, the easiest thing would be a plane (or vehicle) going out of control. We've all seen airplanes crash and burn in shows, so this image is stored in our subconscious. Pretty much everything in our dreams comes from images that we've stored. This is why a lot of scenes in our dreams are familiar (familiar places/faces/buildings etc.)

Then our subconscious does the great 'shuffle' and takes a helicopter that we saw flying over the mountains and drops it behind some trees in a neighbors yard when we were 6 years old. Only in the dream we are 'grown up' but still in the old 'hood. Makes dreams more difficult to remember I guess.

That you had a dream about something and then it happened (precognition) could be pure coincidence. I wouldn't start a fortune telling business just yet. However, if you 'see' me winning the lottery in your dreams....PM me <_<

Well yes, I have been having weird dreams lately.. First of all, I will start of with the scariest one. Well 2 nights ago I dreamt I was at my GF's house and apparently there was a fire on Ottawa Street between Cannon & Barton. So I cant see it from her first floor because the houses behind and the trees, so I go the 2nd floor to her bathroom window and look out and see thick black smoke farther down ottawa then it was supposed to be. But anyways, here is where it got creepy.. I woke up and turned on CHCH News for the 7:30 news and the first thing I heard was a fire at a fabric store on Ottawa St. Between Cannon and Barton. My heart skipped a beat there and I got an Eerie chill.. What do you guys think?

Sometimes when I am sleeping and the radio is on the news I dream about what they are talking about on the news, that could have happened to you unless your TV was off when you were sleeping.

Dream number 2: About 2 month ago I had a dream I was on the 1 King heading downtown when I see a plane tilting and start to fall through the air to the ground, till it disappears. A few seconds after I see black smoke, it crashed. But this is where it gets creepy, in a new dream a few days later. I was living in my old building (in my dream) facing north so I can see the lake, and I see a plane crashing. It lands in Hamilton Harbour. Somehow the dream skips to me being there seeing the wreck in the water. I told my GF this story right when I had it, and shes like weird. Now what were we saying when we heard the news this morning? (Plane crashing into the Hudson River!) And it was in the same position as in my dream!

Feel free to comment and share..

Now, if you can predict the future? Will 42 retire? :lol: I see you have a great talent! :(

I once had a dream of getting a D60LF on the 41, and this shows up a week later: (no joke)

P5070081.JPG

This was before it was canceled in 2007. The other D60LF in this picture is a regular 4. That route is now Invero ran too. So not only did this corridor lose all but one single route (the 4) the service was also cut on the 4 by replacing D60LFs with Inveros.

But yeah that was very freaky lol