Celebrity Death Thread

Gregory

Got another one from Wikipedia, 

Park Bo-ram, South Korean singer. She took part in Mnet's SuperStar K2 and finished in eighth place. Park made her debut with release digital single "Beautiful" featuring Zico on August 7, 2014. That year, she won Artist of the Year for August at the Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards and was nominated for Best New Artist at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, Golden Disc Awards, and Melon Music Awards. She died suddenly and unexpectedly at age 30 yesterday after collapsing at her friends home, with police investigating the cause of death.

On the afternoon of April 11, 2024, Park was found collapsed and undergoing cardiac arrest at her friends home in Seoul. She later died in hospital in nearby Guri. She was 30 years old. The cause of death was unknown and undergoing investigation at the time of the report.

The Namyangju police department filed a report on April 12 stating that Park was at a private gathering with two other friends on the evening of April 11; she excused herself and went to the washroom at approximately 9:55 p.m. and did not return for an extended period of time. Park's friends "found her slouched over the sink, unconscious." They performed CPR on her while they waited for the emergency responders to arrive. The responders took Park to Hanyang University Guri Hospital where she was pronounced dead at 11:17 p.m.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/11/2024 at 7:22 PM, Tom1122 said:

Ford has also issued a recall on Broncos as well. Though they are newer. Interesting timing...

The "Bronco" Sport is as much a Bronco as the Mach E is a "Mustang".

• Thanks 2

On 4/11/2024 at 7:35 PM, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

Oh no, he's going directly deep down to hell to be with Satan for the rest of his life.

R..I.P.  1947-2024

Here’s the old video of OJ's White Ford Bronco Last Generation in LA Police Chase almost 30 years ago in 1994 during my sisters' time. 

Who cares?

• Haha 1

Lori and George Schappell, American conjoined twins has died last week Sunday  at University of Pennsylvania Hospital on April 7, 2024, at the age of 62 according to Wikipedia. 

George performed as a country singer. As of 2022, they were the oldest living conjoined twins in the world. Guinness World Records noted that George's gender transition made him and Lori the first set of conjoined twins to identify as different genders.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

OH no, he's went to heaven to be with the lord;

But in the end, baby
Long towards the end of your road
Don't reach out for me, babe
'Cause I'm not gonna carry your load
But I'll live on and I'll be strong
'Cause it just ain't my cross to bear

R.I.P. 1943-2024

and FYI, drummer Jaimoe (Jai Johanny Johanson), became the last surviving original member of the Allman Brothers Band as of yesterday after Betts' death. 

Edited by Glennwood Road Ent.
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

OH no, he's went to heaven to be with the lord; drummer Jaimoe (Jai Johanny Johanson), became the last surviving original member of the Allman Brothers Band as of yesterday after Betts' death. 

Quit it. I'm tired of you telling stories that really aren't relevant. Next time, and for the LAST time, REACT, don't reply unless there's something useful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

What kind of genre? Reggae, R&B, socal or calypso

Looking at her discography, Mandisa's songs covered a variety of genres, including Gospel, R&B, CCM, pop, and worship music.  Her biggest hit, the Grammy-winning song "Overcomer", has been described as R&B and Christian EDM:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

Looking at her discography, Mandisa's songs covered a variety of genres, including Gospel, R&B, CCM, pop, and worship music.  Her biggest hit, the Grammy-winning song "Overcomer", has been described as R&B and Christian EDM:

Thanks, I remembered that song from one of my favorite gospel stations in the Caribbean region and this was released from 2013 when I was 13 years old (teenager and Uncle of one then). 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

Thanks, I remembered that song from one of my favorite gospel stations in the Caribbean region and this was released from 2013 when I was 13 years old (teenager and Uncle of one then). 

Wtf did I just say? What do you not get?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Found 3 deaths on Wikipedia. 

Terry Hill, Australian professional rugby league footballer who played as a centre in the 1990s and 2000s. He played in the NRL for the South Sydney Rabbitohs, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs Magpies, Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and the Wests Tigers as well as representative football for New South Wales and Australia. He was also well known for his promotional television work with Lowes Menswear is dead 2 days ago due to suspected heart attack while holidaying in the Philippines, on 24 April 2024, at the age of 52.

Frank Field, Baron Field of Birkenhead, British politician who was Member of Parliament (MP) for Birkenhead for 40 years, from 1979 to 2019, serving as a Labour MP until August 2018 and thereafter sitting as an independent. In 2019, he formed the Birkenhead Social Justice Party and stood unsuccessfully as its sole candidate in the 2019 election. After leaving the House of Commons, he was awarded a life peerage in 2020 and sat in the House of Lords as a crossbencher is dead at a care home in London, on 23 April 2024, at the age of 81. This was the same day as fellow Labour MP David Marquand had died. 

David Marquand, British academic and Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) is dead on 23 April 2024, at the age of 89. This was the same day as fellow Labour MP Frank Field had died. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Bob Graham, American lawyer, author, and politician who served as the 38th governor of Florida from 1979 to 1987 and a United States senator from Florida from 1987 to 2005. He was a member of the Democratic Party is dead last week on April 16, 2024, at a retirement community in Gainesville, Florida, at the age of 87 according to Wikipedia.

Graham-Legacy-Webslider-1.png

His body was laid to rest today in Florida State Capitol.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/state/2024/04/26/florida-gov-u-s-sen-bob-graham-lay-in-state-at-old-capitol/73467831007/

• Confused 1

On 4/19/2024 at 7:27 PM, The Squishy Bus said:

I just say

I just find the video of Mandisa's Funeral Service which was held at Brettwood Baptist Church in TN yesterday morning on YT of Mandisa's Daddy mentioned her cause of death. 

@The Squishy Bushere's the video and @tomsbuspagetoo. 

I got the news from wikipedia:

American Idol will pay tribute to her on the April 29th new episode of the show Tomorrow night on ABC at 8PM.

Season 22 Episode 15: 715 (Judge's Song Contest)

On 4/24/2024 at 8:48 AM, tomsbuspage said:

How many cast members of McCloud are left now as of 2024?

Is that the actor who drive old school big rigs in the 1970s?

i001786357.jpg Photo credit goes to NBC. Used with permission.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 4/28/2024 at 10:44 PM, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

I just find the video of Mandisa's Funeral Service which was held at Brettwood Baptist Church in TN yesterday morning on YT of Mandisa's Daddy mentioned her cause of death. 

@The Squishy Bushere's the video and @tomsbuspagetoo. 

I got the news from wikipedia:

American Idol will pay tribute to her on the April 29th new episode of the show Tomorrow night on ABC at 8PM.

Season 22 Episode 15: 715 (Judge's Song Contest)

How many cast members of McCloud are left now as of 2024?

Is that the actor who drive old school big rigs in the 1970s?

i001786357.jpg Photo credit goes to NBC. Used with permission.

Do you have to talk about this sh*t every day? Just tell us who they are, and how they died. Besides, don't ping me unless it's important! F**k off.

Stop asking questions. Research it yourself. Dumbass.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1