Westmount... Finally!

M. Parsons

Lol.. we all would step in where necessary to protect transit property. so i don't take it as a good job, i take it as just doing my civil duty!

You were riding with Janice...civil/civic duty my green rear end. If you were protecting transit property you would have been peeing on the flames instead :lol: You were standing in the middle of the road. There were still buses and people at the transit center when I got there. :blink:

You were riding with Janice...civil/civic duty my green rear end. If you were protecting transit property you would have been peeing on the flames instead :P You were standing in the middle of the road. There were still buses and people at the transit center when I got there. :)

They were leaving.. i moved as fast as i could.. Ha when i said we should call 911. janice was like you got a cell phone.. im going to go get some food. lol

They were leaving.. i moved as fast as i could.. Ha when i said we should call 911. janice was like you got a cell phone.. im going to go get some food. lol

I know! You did well. I think I have a silver star around here somewhere. I'll pin it on you next time. The star has a '5' in the center of it :P

• 3 weeks later...

Scaffolding is up in the TC area. (I have pics of this which are up now). Also a crane was there today (sorry didn't get pics of this). There is also some structure on the north and south end. I say structure, because it looks more superficial and decorative than actually being part of the 'shelter'. I'll take more pics on the weekend. For now, here's the scaffolding, as promised......

2003673497658308236_th.jpg

It better be enclosed. Those non-enclosed parts at Kingsway are useless.

The non-enclosed parts are called 'breezeways'. :P I hope it doesn't end up looking like Kingsway TC. A simple design is the best. Actually I liked the original Westmount TC design. I was probably the only one to like it.

• 3 weeks later...

rofl.... I could probably get away with it too... say my brain is gone from driving bus for so many years...

they'd probably put me on insanity leave :angry: :P

No, you just say that you were following the directives on the sign # 5207 posted at WTC. Maybe whoever is doing the tabbing has their brain gone from inhaling so much diesel fumes :P (p.s. I know a nice little room over in Alberta Hospital that would welcome you, it's only a 'bit of a turn' from Riverdale :P )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Westmount Transit Center is coming along nicely, although way past it's original Feb. deadline. IMO it's starting to look a bit like Kingsway Transit Center :lol: (Hey Microbus, this is gonna confuse you). Some shots from yesterday, with a bonus shot of Unit # 111 (one of the more recent refurbs......'getting in the way' ;) )

2001377202207672061_th.jpg

2001378635885036136_th.jpg

2001397928881976921_th.jpg

2001379564771924820_th.jpg

2001329411196249402_th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...