STL Classic Watch (from 58XX onwards)

gmnewlook

Nuts, they retired 6018, the bus with the experimental Cummins engine :D. That bus was pretty cool, and actually sounded pretty good with its un-Classic-like engine. Oh well, at least we got to charter it a while back. Any chance we'll be able to do a 61XX charter at some point? Those buses are going pretty fast as well.

I have soo many memories in the 59 60 61 buses!

At Mother Teresa High School and Laval Junior High school.(they share the bus routes)

There is at-least 20 Classics that park and wait until students finish school.

Then all the classics start there engine! Rev the hell out of them.

And we leave.

This would be awesome to get a video shot of all of them leaving, some of them don't even do public routes anymore and are usually buses soon to retire.

One Time we got OC Transit buses in 2007, with the cushioned seats and everything.(are they orions?)

all logos were still on!

Thats when the STL was running out of buses, but that was fixed when they bought all kinds of buses the next year.

We were adding more frequency and started new routes left and right when the metro opened.

They were Classics. Look here http://www.transitfan.com/gallery/v/MTL+Tr...7stl/?g2_page=9 (page 9 and 10) and you will see Gerbil ain't lying.

ahh your right i just got a dejavu.

Its cuz they look different.

I think I rode 9311

Here are my sighting for the day.

Just advance through the metro videos :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLMW_UxXdB8

Any chance we'll be able to do a 61XX charter at some point? Those buses are going pretty fast as well.

I don't think so. My long term charter planning includes a 6200 series, but not until 2011 at the earliest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...