59-0XX & 60-0XX Watch Archive

SMS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
60-013 laying over at Angrignon at PM rush. It could be the spare bus or just waiting to get on the 506. I doubt it would have gone onto the 37, 78, or 109 though.

First sighting for July!

I saw 60-013 today while passing by on Rene-Levesque, it was on the 480 POINTE-NORD around 4:30pm and still on that route when I passed by again at 5:30pm.

It appears as if someone has tried to scrub off the rust that's forming on the front. It's progressing pretty fast though... But besides that (and the scratched windows throughout) the rest of the body looks great, and it sounds amazing, as usual for a powerful MCI 6V92TA!

STM_60013_070809_01.jpg

60-013 Watch

07 / 16 / 09

Get a load of this, guys:

• 60-013 (STM's oldest bus) was on the 480 during PM rush today with the STM's newest bus (29-112). That's a historic moment right there. I got on the Mitzvah Bus at University & Viger at 17:45 and rode it to Gare Lucien-L'Allier. Great ride, even if it was a bit short. The rust on the front has been cleaned off a bit, which is good. Still runs like a dream as well. I also looked at the driver's carjour, and it said that 60-013 would be working the 480 from 16:05 until 19:18. Interesting.
    Long live the Mitzvah Bus! Whalalalalalala :)!

Yup there's a LS extra on the 410 I believe! Nice! Almost as good as that sighting on the 460 a few months ago!

Looks like the 60-013 World Tour is on again :(! Mitzvah Bus got a nice long run today. Glad to hear it, and nice sighting as well :P.

I think there's been a LaSalle extra on the 410 or 430 for the past few board periods now, if memory serves. 460 still gets 'em too, as far as I know.

Alright, I got the info straight up from an LA C.O. on why 60-013 is still kicking strong after 19 years and this is the answer I got..

Apparently, 60-013 is the BEST running classic in the entire STM fleet! The engine and mechanical structure of the bus is A1 and it runs like a dream I was told. There are absolutly no problems with this bus and no plans to retire it either! Expect 60-013 to get its plates renewed come september! :)

Alright, I got the info straight up from an LA C.O. on why 60-013 is still kicking strong after 19 years and this is the answer I got..

Apparently, 60-013 is the BEST running classic in the entire STM fleet! The engine and mechanical structure of the bus is A1 and it runs like a dream I was told. There are absolutly no problems with this bus and no plans to retire it either! Expect 60-013 to get its plates renewed come september! :P

EHLALALALALALA! That's sick! :P

Apparently, 60-013 is the BEST running classic in the entire STM fleet! The engine and mechanical structure of the bus is A1 and it runs like a dream I was told. There are absolutly no problems with this bus and no plans to retire it either! Expect 60-013 to get its plates renewed come september! :P

That's great news to hear.

I saw it today on the 430. Sadly the rust is back, but I think the next time they wash it they could clean it up as well, and possibly touch up a bit with the white paint that I'm starting to see used on some of the 15-xxx's, (not bondo either).