59-0XX & 60-0XX Watch Archive

SMS

You have been transformed into a bus!?! ;):o

LMAO :lol: !!!

He really means 60-013, but I suppose thanks to the magic of Lord-knows-what, our friend morphed into a bus for a day. I've heard of reincarnation, but that takes the cake :) !

• 2 weeks later...

I had a feeling that 60-013 was on the 480 at PM rush so I went to Ile des Soeurs and lo and behold it was on layover at Campus Bell. Got on it at Wellington. Still runs great!

I had a feeling that 60-013 was on the 480 at PM rush so I went to Ile des Soeurs and lo and behold it was on layover at Campus Bell. Got on it at Wellington. Still runs great!

It should! After all, we literally just had a grand day out with it a few weeks ago ;) . Nice to see the ol' Mitzvah Bus is out and about again. It seems to have been doing the 103 and 480 quite a bit lately for some strange reason. Regardless, long live the Mitzvah Bus :) !

• 2 weeks later...

60-013 deadheading eastbound on Saint-Jacques passing Metro Lionel-Groulx during the afternoon rush hour. I paid for the STM charter today so maybe that's karma on my side.

60-013 deadheading eastbound on Saint-Jacques passing Metro Lionel-Groulx during the afternoon rush hour. I paid for the STM charter today so maybe that's karma on my side.

This was around 16h45. Me, Mark and SMS saw it. Also saw it doing the 110 Westbound earlier at Angrignon Metro at 15h37. Sounds good and looks good of course. :P

This was around 16h45. Me, Mark and SMS saw it. Also saw it doing the 110 Westbound earlier at Angrignon Metro at 15h37. Sounds good and looks good of course. ;)

It must have gone straight downtown after that, I saw 60-013 on University loading passengers for the 420 at 5:15pm.

They keep this bus busy!

Sounded great, but the rust is really starting to show on the front sadly.

It must have gone straight downtown after that, I saw 60-013 on University loading passengers for the 420 at 5:15pm.

They keep this bus busy!

Sounded great, but the rust is really starting to show on the front sadly.

Not good.

Mark starting getting frequent haircuts.

Everyone else, shadow Mark, get your shots.

Good thing we chartered it before the rust really set in.

Not good.

Mark starting getting frequent haircuts.

Everyone else, shadow Mark, get your shots.

Good thing we chartered it before the rust really set in.

You know what, I do need a haircut. The Jewfro is starting to come back ;). Perhaps I'll get one in the coming weeks.

60-013 will continue to live as long as I have hair to cut :P .

You know what, I do need a haircut. The Jewfro is starting to come back ;). Perhaps I'll get one in the coming weeks.

60-013 will continue to live as long as I have hair to cut :P .

In that case you may go bald sooner than you think.

Trim it slowly, the more visits the better, post here when you go.

In that case you may go bald sooner than you think.

Trim it slowly, the more visits the better, post here when you go.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about premature baldness. At my age, it's the least of my concerns.

Plus, long, thick hair runs in my family, and it always grows back fast when cut ;).

I'll let you know when I get my next haircut, as the chances of finding the Mitzvah Bus siginificantly increases whenever I get a haircut :P .