Sunwing

TheAverageJoe

Sunwing introduces direct flight service to Acapulco from Montreal

Sunwing is pleased to announce the expansion of its flight services from Montreal to include Acapulco, Mexico for the first time. Canada's #1 to the sun will be adding the weekly, direct flight service from Wednesday January 3, 2018 through March 21, 2018; 

http://www.sunwing.ca/newsstory.asp?id=735

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I've been noticing that TUI has been operating flights from Canada mainly YOW, YUL, YQG and YXU have been operating flights for Sunwing this winter with Sunwing flight numbers I don't know if it has to do with the max groundings or seasonal demand the TUI planes that I now they've been operating because they've been tracking on Flightradar, the registrations are

G-FDZY *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

G-TAWW *Full TUI livery

G-TAWN *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

G-TAWO *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-GWVB *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-FHZZ *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-GTUO *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-GYUK *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-GWVB *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-GAWV *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-FIUM *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-FVWA *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-FTDW *Has TUI Airflareo livery

C-GLZK *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

C-GLZX *Has TUI/Sunwing hybrid livery

Bold print means They're in some sort of TUI livery but are operated by Sunwing AND have a Canadian Registration.

If there are any more planes in any of these liveries please add to this post. I can think of at least one more but can't find the registration 

DISCLAIMER: Sunwing is one of TUI's tour operators and TUI has a minority stake in Sunwing

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Thomasw said:

I’m at YKF right now and there are 13 Sunwing planes stored there.

4 of which have the hybrid TUI livery and the other 9 have the regular sunwing livery.

I was only able to catch the registration of a few of the planes there.

C-FTUN: hybrid livery

C-FIUM: hybrid livery

C-GYUK: hybrid livery

C-GTUO: hybrid livery

C-FYJD: regular livery

C-FPRP: regular livery 

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Thomasw said:

I’m at YKF right now and there are 13 Sunwing planes stored there.

Yeah I’ve seen quite a few going there on Flightradar and all the UK registered TUI planes that sunwing used went back to several airports in England on Monday and Tuesday along with a few sunwing planes as well the Czech registered Smartwings planes that Sunwing used with a stop in Reykjavik on there way back to Europe all though some are flying direct to Prague empty, some Sunwing planes are also heading to the Czech Republic

• Like 1

As many of you know all Sunwing flights have been cancelled until further notice. Many aircraft have been grounded as being discussed above and I want to wish the best to all Sunwing employees during this difficult time.

• Like 1