D40LF #'s 7818 to 7962 repaint / refurbishment tracking

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Spotted 7833 yesterday as per the earlier post.  Also, yesterday I saw 7824 still in the old 3 stripe livery and un-refurbished and has for a long time now had an older black Bike rack with the ad holder on it. It now has a new silver bike rack on it!  I think this may be the first 3 stripe livery bus to have a new bike rack.  Anyone else see this bus or one in older livery with silver bike rack?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

Yeah I forgot to post about that one a few days ago after "D40LF" told me about it and then I saw it in service the next day.  I saw it on the route 2 on June 7, 2016.  And According to Transit55, it has been out since June 1st of this month.

Yeah I knew there was something I forgot to post.

• 2 weeks later...

#7847 has returned from refurbishing all freshly done in the red livery and in service today on the 23 with a silver bike rack.

And a check of Transit55, it looks as though 7830 has returned and has been in service since at least June 15, 2016.  Keep an eye out for this one.

And 7835 shows active as of June 13, 2016.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 2:56 PM, Issack said:

7829 finished at sg, just waiting for the bike rack to be installed!

you can always tell what red refurbs are done in house, the over door lights are painted red and the ones from big rig are white ?

What about the ones that are refurbished in Ontario?  Is there a spotting difference on those ones?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...