D40LF repaint / refurbishing tracking

vicinity

I suspect it won't be long before one of the 2003's get's sent in for refurbishing.

I would really like to please see this thread changed to "D40LF repaint / refurbishing tracking". Especially with the typo in the current title showing "7700's referbishment."

Also, I have been informed that all refurbished units will return with bike racks as we have been suspecting for awhile now. Also, I am hearing that the units already refurbished in the red paint will also be getting bike racks. So keep a watch on those now too.

I definitely agree with the name change proposal. I have requested a thread name change in this thread a while back and it still hasn't been done.

Also, do you know if the older style black bike racks with the ad boards that some refurbished buses have will also be replaced with the new silver ones?

The following VP D40LF's were found parked all in one lane at SG earlier today. I suspect these were all moved up to SG to be prepared for being sent in for refurbishing since all of these following mentioned units are non-refurbished units - 7738, 7753, 7755, 7760, & 7766. So we will need to keep a watch for these. Also, I spotted 7815 on what I thought may have a VP run, but I could be wrong. With that, I am wondering what went to VP to replace these 5 units that came from VP or are they not needed down there right now?

• 2 weeks later...