TTC Application Process

ericgu22

I bet!

Andy, how do you insert a quote the way you just did on this thing?. I've tried you have no idea how many times to do so but the quote doesn't get pasted.

Thx.

New board starting on sunday!... Can't wait for that to happen finally after a long 6 weeks.

I'm using my phone but just click on post and hit quote... works for me.

Yeah its not fun when you can't stray to far from a washroom.

Yeah new board, finally decided to sign a crew, I got a big paying regular... route sucks though.

I bet!

Andy, how do you insert a quote the way you just did on this thing?. I've tried you have no idea how many times to do so but the quote doesn't get pasted.

Thx.

New board starting on sunday!... Can't wait for that to happen finally after a long 6 weeks.

If your doing it from your phone sometimes you may have to select the "more reply options" and then the post option from there if your on a computer the script may be disabled. Top right hand side of the screen you may see an "S" with a red line threw it click there and select "alloiw all temporarly" you may have to do these steps from time to time or you can select "allow all of this page" or something along that line whice should allow you to quote/multi quote when ever. Just dont select the "global" option that can leave you vulnerable to other issues from other sites.

On my phone you just tap the message you want to quote and a little box shows up in the right corner that says quote. I'm using the mobile site.

May depend on the phone I use my bb10 and have to do more to quote as where on my copmputer or Samsung tablet I don't. Will try it on a android phone later.

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update on my process, I just received my police clearance from the Toronto Police Services stating it was "CLEAR" and emailed a scanned copy to my recruiter. It took exactly 2 weeks for me. Hope my medical clearance doesn't take too long either. Good luck to those started their training today! :)

Testing quote button...

Testing again...

Who knows why this option to quote doesn't work on my computer. It's a desktop and for whatever reason, it doesn't paste the quote...

Perhaps you could try this problem if you happen to get your hands on a desktop too, 1980?

Thx for your help guys (and gals). I'm not that illiterate with computer stuff, could it be because I'm using windows 8.1?

Needless to say, copy-paste a quote doesn't work either...

Testing...

No luck...

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update on my process, I just received my police clearance from the Toronto Police Services stating it was "CLEAR" and emailed a scanned copy to my recruiter. It took exactly 2 weeks for me. Hope my medical clearance doesn't take too long either. Good luck to those started their training today! :)

Good, now see what you get in email. That some one contact soon for documentation or we contact you after panam" as someone earlier get....all the best

Hey Everyone,

That's good. One step closer

Hey everyone, another update. Just got the call to go in for documentation on Monday. Things are moving along.

Congrats! You will start training before you know it.

Hello everyone.

I just want to put down these dates and see when my training should start:

May 28, 2014-information session

October 22, 2014- interview

December 16, 2014-conditional offer signing

December 17, 2014- medical test at Medysis

February 25, 2015-documentation

Anyone can shed light on when I should be starting training soon.

Hey everyone, another update. Just got the call to go in for documentation on Monday. Things are moving along.

Congrats yoyouptown!!!

Hello everyone.

Hi Jackiechan511 I'd say you should get a call for training in the next week or two with a start date in the next 3-4 weeks

That's good. One step closer

Yea I know it's one step closer but I still think I have a long way to go in the process. I'm just happy that it's moving along. I just hope I have no issue(s) with my medical.

Congrats! You will start training before you know it.

Hello everyone.

You're a way ahead of some of us in the process so I wouldn't be surprised If you getta call soon. Good luck to you!