Ad-wrap reports

Enviro 500

2107 (the Scotia Bank wrap) has some ad 'strips' along the inside bottom portion of each window. A white strip that reads [Go Around the World with $20K]. And an invitation to tap or scan some symbols. See attached.

Ah, the Scotiabank wrap. Reminds me of the ghost buses. I like. :)

2235 is wrapped for Fiji Airways, running on line 9 today.

Just as a friendly reminder to everyone contributing to ad-wrap reports, please take 10 seconds to scroll up and look at other reports before submitting your report........chances are, it has already been reported! :)

Dave

Canada Line cars 112-212 "wrapped" for Cavalia (by the way, I kept thinking this was some theatre production. Apparently it's a horse show).

Also, I rode 103-203 which was wrapped for something, but when the train switched tracks into Waterfront so I can check again, I realized that the ad was on only one side of the train.

Unfortunately, since I only take the Canada Line from Olympic Village to Waterfront (i.e. underground), I have no way of checking if the train is fully wrapped unless I rode that train into Waterfront and be able to see the other side when it switches tracks.

Also, I rode 103-203 which was wrapped for something, but when the train switched tracks into Waterfront so I can check again, I realized that the ad was on only one side of the train.

Unfortunately, since I only take the Canada Line from Olympic Village to Waterfront (i.e. underground), I have no way of checking if the train is fully wrapped unless I rode that train into Waterfront and be able to see the other side when it switches tracks.

103-203 is wrapped for Fiji Airways, wrapped on the left side of the train only.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...