The Wal-Mart Thread

vivablue5215

You really have to know the prices of the stuff your buying first, you can get some stuff cheaper at zellers then wal-mart, or stuff cheaper at Costco then wal-mart. You can get the best deals from wholesalers who sell online.

Absolutly agreed ... shopping around and knowing what average prices for things you're looking for is a very smart thing to do.

EVERY TIME i seem to walk into walmart they always call security to the floor :P ..which seems to annoy me when i walk around to go buy some electronic stuff....
If its anything like Zellers where I used to work many years ago, then a lot of those calls for security are fake they are just there to make the thieves think that they are actually being actively watched.

Was in WallyWorld the other night and the power went off during a rain storm ... such an evil, evil, evil company. Thats why I only shop at other stores.

(Yes, I'm making fun of those who look at any excuse to hate Walmart even they have no clue WTF they're talking about and yes, the power actually did go out and I actually overheard people saying something very similar to that)

Our bus stop in front of Walmart used to just be a bench, sign on a bed of grass about a bus and a half length away from the parking lot entrance/crosswalk. So, we'd have to let people off an on in the grass, which was ok in dry weather, but a pain in rainy, snowy weather and making it very difficult for walkers and strollers. If we had a wheelchair/scooter, we'd have to block the parking lot entrance to let them off on the sidewalk.

Last year, we ended up getting a whole strech of sidewalk and concrete pad at the stop all paid by Walmart themselves .... such an evil, evil, evil empire ... :lol:

However, I do have to admit that Superstore, even though they were only willing to pay half, accomodated us and our/their customers with a huge pad and wheelchair ramp. Where as Home Depot just trimmed a small hole in their for a path of sorts.

• 1 month later...