9406 / 9423 - 16 Conestoga College

9408 - 11 Country Hills

9422 - 22 Downtown

2426 - 3 Ottawa South to Downtown

2707 - 11 Country Hills

20901 - 12 Fairview Park

20908 - ? ? ?

20911 - 16 Conestoga College

But the 94XX suck (No offence). I also could post every 24XX & 26XX is see everyday but firstly, no one cares, and I wouldn't remember them all :lol: Even though this is a sightngs thread, I would only post Refurbs, 209XX's, High Floor's, or something else unusual.

I love New Flyer, MCI Classic and Orion V Highfloors :D, all the rest suck! (no offence haha)

My sightings:

9400 - Out Of Service (From 33 Huron)

9409 - 3 Ottawa South to Downtown

9412 - Strasburg Special

9423 - 33 Huron via Trillium

20906 - 22 Laurentian West

9007 - It was either Doon South Special or it was Erinbrook Special (I Didn't check destination sign)

8913 - It was either Doon South Special or it was Erinbrook Special (I Didn't check destination sign)

8914 - Forest Glen Special / Out Of Service from Forest Glen

Noticed that this morning at least, all the buses entering UW (7, 9, 13, 29, 31, iXpress) were using the west side of Ring Road only. Didn't see any buses using the east side (but there sure were a lot of people waiting!).

This is pretty unfortunate. From today's Daily Bulletin:

Ring road update

The Columbia Street entrance to the south campus, opposite Hagey Boulevard, is closed today for road work on Columbia. The closing is expected to continue through tomorrow. As of 8:00 this morning, the Village I entrance from Columbia is also closed.

As part of a quite separate project, there will be lane restrictions for much of today on the east side of the ring road, where overhead work is being done for the construction of Engineering 5.

This is pretty unfortunate. From today's Daily Bulletin:

Ring road update

The Columbia Street entrance to the south campus, opposite Hagey Boulevard, is closed today for road work on Columbia. The closing is expected to continue through tomorrow. As of 8:00 this morning, the Village I entrance from Columbia is also closed.

As part of a quite separate project, there will be lane restrictions for much of today on the east side of the ring road, where overhead work is being done for the construction of Engineering 5.

This was for safety matters. I passed by there this morning and the overpass from the Engineering 5 building to EIT/DC complex was hanging loose, as it was still 3/4 done.

Yesterdays Sightings

9005 - Out Of Service from Forest Glen Plaza

9401 - 3 Ottawa South to Downtown

and more but I forget lol

Todays sightings

9003 - Doon South Special

8913 - Erinbrook Special

9417 - Strasburg Special

9400 - 16 Conestoga College

9406 - 3 Ottawa South to Downtown

9414 - 11 Country Hills

9413 - 12 Conestoga Mall