St. Catharines Transit

lap_screw

I was hoping you had found a new source of into. I admit I didn't know about 747's whereabouts

i didnt know either, i thought it was already a dr.pepper can lol

St. Catharines DE40LF 1001 arrived this morning.. exact same as the 09's

i'll have to keep an eye out then lol.........

• 2 weeks later...
Sure, if you come up with the $$$$ for a new engine and transmission!!!

Haha well its either that or 8847(St. Catharines Transit 1988 MCI Classic) which has been sitting out in Welland for 7 years. There is a guy who could make them both like new....just a matter of getting ahold of him.

How many of the 10's are in now?

I think just 1001

Haha well its either that or 8847(St. Catharines Transit 1988 MCI Classic) which has been sitting out in Welland for 7 years. There is a guy who could make them both like new....just a matter of getting ahold of him.

8847 was the one retired due to accident damage iirc. I have the builders plate somewhere. If it is it was at the garage in 2005.

8847 was the one retired due to accident damage iirc. I have the builders plate somewhere. If it is it was at the garage in 2005.

Yes it was damaged. It was in the accident in December 2003 around this time of month. I believe it was early 2004 that it was actually sent out there. Wouldn't have been at the garage for 2 years I wouldn't think. Could be wrong though

today and no i didnt bring my camera 1001 is in the shop getting prepped with farebox 1002 is outside the mechanic shop and 1003 just got delivered sitting beside the paintshop

8847 did spend some time at the garage.. it got sent to welland in 2006

today and no i didnt bring my camera 1001 is in the shop getting prepped with farebox 1002 is outside the mechanic shop and 1003 just got delivered sitting beside the paintshop

Oh ok my bad. And hoping to see the 1000's on the road soon. Although once I ride one once, they are all just more damn hybrifs lol

looks to be 9262 is retired.. needs engine and transmission work tho being told nothing was retired..with 9159 already awaiting work and with the new 10xx's coming in losing 1 bus is not dire need

So 9159 will be getting fixed then?

9262 was on either the extra 10 or extra 16 around 3:30 this afternoon (December 17th). Displayed "Not in Service" on the destination sign, but it looked as if there were people on board. Was it confirmed that 62 was infact retired?

Note: 1001 was on the inbound 115 December 18th. Saw it at the Walmart Plaza at 10 mins past 6pm. Few mins late, as its supposed to be there at :03 after each hour on weekend evenings (how it is on weekday nights, although it could be different)

last time i was on 9159, was back in March 2008 during a huge snowstorm that was going on, i also remember a woman slipping and almost getting crushed by the bus as she was trying to stop it that day. i guess the farebox and the AA system will go into a 2010 DE40LF. and the rest of it (seats, engine/transmission) will be used as spare parts

RIP 9159 1991-2010

note; 1001 was spotted on 7 Niagara Street and later on the 11 Hartzel-Thorold.

no bike rack was installed yet anyways.

1001 is now in service and thay look just like the 09's

9261 looks to be retired.. i cant fully tell and i cant get to the garage anytime soon but it was in the same spot yesterday as 9159 was previous to the dead line the ads would lead me to believe it's 61.. but if someone see's it on the road let us know cause i cant get down there anytime soon

9261 looks to be retired.. i cant fully tell and i cant get to the garage anytime soon but it was in the same spot yesterday as 9159 was previous to the dead line the ads would lead me to believe it's 61.. but if someone see's it on the road let us know cause i cant get down there anytime soon

I might be able to drive by on my way toBurlington this morning. If I see anything I'll pass along , update