St. Catharines Transit

lap_screw

i saw 9265,9159 and 9988 going into the wash bay at NT today.. 9156 and 9986 were still parked in the compound are they just going to be used as spares?

Ah, you beat me to it! Just curious, were you on the 2225 GO train from the Falls last night as I saw those buses enter the wash around 2210 ( Iwas on that train)?

Ah, you beat me to it! Just curious, were you on the 2225 GO train from the Falls last night as I saw those buses enter the wash around 2210 ( Iwas on that train)?

no i drove by, but it was around that time i saw people getting off the GO train so we must have saw it at the same time

tricky question here..

does anyone know if 7511 got re-painted from the red scheme to the one we have now?

the only picture i have of 7511 it's in the red scheme but i have a few of 7512 in the white scheme..

i know the 74's didn't get repainted

tricky question here..

does anyone know if 7511 got re-painted from the red scheme to the one we have now?

the only picture i have of 7511 it's in the red scheme but i have a few of 7512 in the white scheme..

i know the 74's didn't get repainted

hmmm thats a good q. i know 7510 was repainted to the current one.

but 7511... when was that retired again?

• 2 weeks later...
it must hav been when the classics wer in service i think it was because the brakes stop working

The time the brake pedal fell off and the one bus crashed into the rear of another?

• 1 month later...

this topic hasn't had much news recently..

a D40LF got into an accident recently.. none servere i am guessing a buddy of mine saw.. didn't get the number though

it's sitting at the opposite side of the garage at the back all alone i'll see which one it is eventually..

also i noticed 0701 has a wrap ad on the passenger side covering the rear door.. i haven't seen that on a St.Catharines bus since 9265 and 9159 both

had "where ever life takes you" ad

this topic hasn't had much news recently..

a D40LF got into an accident recently.. none servere i am guessing a buddy of mine saw.. didn't get the number though

it's sitting at the opposite side of the garage at the back all alone i'll see which one it is eventually..

also i noticed 0701 has a wrap ad on the passenger side covering the rear door.. i haven't seen that on a St.Catharines bus since 9265 and 9159 both

had "where ever life takes you" ad

And 9264 was the Delta Bingo bus, for as long as I can remember.

ya 9264 and i think 9261.. i can't remember which was the yellow delta and which was the purple delta..

i miss those days so much!

oh i forgot about 100 being fully wrapped in I think delta bingo or some Money loaning place

64 was purple.

So the retirement line is empty as of today.. the scrappers came and took them away.. i never got any pics before they left.. so i'm going to see if they will tell me on Monday where they went in hopes of getting a few last shots.. but from now on.. R.I.P. 8842,8843,8844,8845,8848,8849,9052,9053,9263

So the retirement line is empty as of today.. the scrappers came and took them away.. i never got any pics before they left.. so i'm going to see if they will tell me on Monday where they went in hopes of getting a few last shots.. but from now on.. R.I.P. 8842,8843,8844,8845,8848,8849,9052,9053,9263

MUSTBE!!!!! I never got into the garage to get pics of them! Now i'm too late :D

MUSTBE!!!!! I never got into the garage to get pics of them! Now i'm too late :D

I was just thinking the same thing.

I was hoping that they would be there when I was in the area soon.

Strange to think they are gone, I remember those buses as new.