CITSO

Mystic

Anyone with a good knowledge of CITSO bus route history, preferably with maps and/or schedules, or if you are willing to create maps where old routes (ex: 14A and 14B) used to run, please contact me privately. This is in the interest of a forthcoming CITSO charter. Date TBA.

I can't prove it since I was going 80 km/h on the T-Can but...

I think a CITSO Classic and LFS are currently at Cummins in Pointe-Claire.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw a SURF LFS (373XX8?) going west on A40 east of St-Jean. Is Limocar's Boisbriand division taking over the AMT Vaudreuil-CV Express and training drivers on it now? Only time will tell!

Sounds like 858. This may be related to the problem it had with the suspension mishap it had a few days ago. Other one must be 859 or 860.

860 was on 31/32 service all day this past Saturday...

Hmm, I saw 858 back in service last Wednesday during rush hour, it's fixed and back in action!

I saw probably couldn't have been our LFS, unless it's back now from there, since 859 is doing the 32 and 860 is doing the 31 this evening (until 1:30am).

Today's sightings, 851 HS on D'Anjou across from Wendy's (direction Montreal around 4:00 - 4:15pm), and 723 is now in service, not painted yet, but they will, since they have already painted 720-721.

I'll fill you more in with details as they emerge.

Perhaps one of our Classics is getting rebuilt at Cummins, and gulp, perhaps there's a new LFS heading our way in the near future?

On a totally unrelated note, I saw a SURF LFS (373XX8?) going west on A40 east of St-Jean. Is Limocar's Boisbriand division taking over the AMT Vaudreuil-CV Express and training drivers on it now? Only time will tell!

Interesting sightings.

SURF in Montreal, hmm that's a first almost for certain.

I would say that is a fair guess as well, but will they eventually open a division on the island if they are going to be taking care of IDS service as well?

Hmm, I saw 858 back in service last Wednesday during rush hour, it's fixed and back in action!

I saw probably couldn't have been our LFS, unless it's back now from there, since 859 is doing the 32 and 860 is doing the 31 this evening (until 1:30am).

Today's sightings, 851 HS on D'Anjou across from Wendy's (direction Montreal around 4:00 - 4:15pm), and 723 is now in service, not painted yet, but they will, since they have already painted 720-721.

I'll fill you more in with details as they emerge.

Perhaps one of our Classics is getting rebuilt at Cummins, and gulp, perhaps there's a new LFS heading our way in the near future?

The only way to tell for sure is to get closer, you can easily mistaken liveries at high speeds like that...and if the LFS is new, why would it be at Cummins?

This is definetly interesting, I'd go as far as saying they switched either 859 or 860 for another LFS (2002?) and the real one is at Cummins...hey if it can happen to Classics when they are but a few years old, why not an LFS?

Of course I am mostly joking around here, but they have done this in the past...

858 seen EB on A40 east of St-Jean at 6:53 pm. Probably just left Cummins so I missed a pic opportunity by a matter of mins. I'm fairly upset about that.

I was mistaken about seeing a Métropolitain LFS at Cummins. Upon closer inspection, it is STO 0410.

All I have to say is that I got to ride on one bus today that I haven't been on since winter. And it was doing regular service. #847. :D

Photos and Videos to follow. :wacko:

#851 arrived shortly after, and the driver soon came out and had a few words to share with me about my hobby, then the next driver over got out of his bus and I tried to explain to him, and he had a good laugh about it, and then tried to calm her down. His words to me after I said that I was a Classic fan he said, "T'e chosi un bon bus". :o He didn't sound sarcastic about it or anything. I tried explaining this to the other lady, but she wanted nothing of it. She said that she saw me the day before too, taking pics with some other guy. I was going to explain to her about the hobby and that there are many fans around, so I said that there is a whole gang of us that (interrupts me) "ben la la la la". Anyways, I got my photos and was done anyways, so I just walked away...

It was worth it though, and I thought that if I had explained my point that they would understand, in almost all cases, when they find it's not them I'm taking a picture of, they calm down, she was about to have a fit! Oh well, these things happen, I don't really feel bad at all, atleast she had the chance to get it out of her system... Maybe she didn't expect I would come over and confront her after she started talking about me really loud to another driver! I'm not as shy I used to be, I'll stand my ground and get my point across now, I'm not doing anything wrong, and it's best that they know that.

Finally, just want to add that 723 has now received the new colour scheme in the last two days, since I saw it 2 days ago white washed, now it has the swipy standard blue slashes. And a new MCI Coach. Or did they rebuild 704 or 705 and white wash it? No numbers, no name, no owner, no roll sign destination, just a route number in the front window to confirm it's a Chateauguay bus.

Transit bus CITSO action for PM rush today included

847 on the 32

853 on the 21

855 on the 31

I also think 722 has a working LED destination board but it was set to SPECIAL while the pancarte mentioned Salaberry de Valleyfield. I think Richard Auger should use his investissements to the fullest...

Transit bus CITSO action for PM rush today included

847 on the 32

853 on the 21

855 on the 31

I also think 722 has a working LED destination board but it was set to SPECIAL while the pancarte mentioned Salaberry de Valleyfield. I think Richard Auger should use his investissements to the fullest...

I was on 720 from Angrignon to Valleyfield this Friday and the LED board was set to "Have A Nice Day". Someone remarked that the message was in English and the driver said it's because they haven't received the training documents to use the board.

I was on 720 from Angrignon to Valleyfield this Friday and the LED board was set to "Have A Nice Day". Someone remarked that the message was in English and the driver said it's because they haven't received the training documents to use the board.

It's been like that since last Thursday at least.

I've moved the CITSO thread here mostly because of the spottings found in this thread. There is nothing wrong with that. However, I don't like when the general public (Google) can stumble upon this and view our activities as suspicious. For those who are not signed up, they will not see this (although there are lurkers on the CPTDB who read stuff here but never post).

Sorry for the inconvenience but I am acting in our collective best interests. No point of being branded as "terrorists" by ignorant people.

---

Spoke to CITSO today. I spoke to a lovely lady who will be my charter contact. 847, 850(?!), 851, and 858 are the remaining Classics at CITSO. All others including 849 are confirmed retired according to the roster that she has.

I've moved the CITSO thread here mostly because of the spottings found in this thread. There is nothing wrong with that. However, I don't like when the general public (Google) can stumble upon this and view our activities as suspicious. For those who are not signed up, they will not see this (although there are lurkers on the CPTDB who read stuff here but never post).

Sorry for the inconvenience but I am acting in our collective best interests. No point of being branded as "terrorists" by ignorant people.

---

Spoke to CITSO today. I spoke to a lovely lady who will be my charter contact. 847, 850(?!), 851, and 858 are the remaining Classics at CITSO. All others including 849 are confirmed retired according to the roster that she has.

850 is finished...the others are in service daily at the moment.

850 is finished...the others are in service daily at the moment.

Well, I wouldn't be so sure about all that, since the person who spotted 849 and 850 said that 849 definitely didn't look like it was coming back, but he wasn't sure about 850, and according to their roster, 850 is still active... Wishful thinking? :lol:

I need to reconfirm the information. What is guaranteed alive with specific regards to Classics is 847, 851, and 858. Now what I didn't tell you guys is that the lady thought that the only Novas on property were 859 and 860. I insisted that 851 (and 850) were Nova Classics but she told me they were MCIs. I wouldn't hold much to thinking that 850 will come back.