STM 11-xxx Watch

07 / 17 / 08

-11-002 on route 167 La Plage near Metro Jean-Drapeau. Before today, I had no idea there was a La Place subdivision of the 167. Interestng. Not only that, but this marks the second day in a row that I've seen this awesome bus :) .

11-069 yesterday on 535 for PM rush. The 935 had a 15 series approaching Complexe Desjardins and it was empty!

Yeah, that was probably 15-070, it seemed to be coming back and forth on the 935. Guess there was no traffic, it there weren't many people on.

I have a 11-073 sighting during afternoon rush hour on the 410.

Right on!

Summer traffic means that the line was pretty dead :D unfortunately I consider that terrible wastage for a Classic... they should put that on a 535 which obviously needs Classics and shove the LFS on summer 935s. Better use of resources...

Right on!

Summer traffic means that the line was pretty dead :P unfortunately I consider that terrible wastage for a Classic... they should put that on a 535 which obviously needs Classics and shove the LFS on summer 935s. Better use of resources...

Oh, but that would be so confusing for the STM, they might actually have to change their name if they do that! :D

07 / 20 / 08

-Had a great ride on the 515 today, courtesy of Mont-Royal's 11-076. It both looks and sounds great, and it looks as if it's been recently repainted as well. I swear, the STM's garages must take better care of their 11s than anything else, because every time I see or ride on an 11, it looks and sounds awesome.

07 / 22 / 08

Lots of 11 action today, which began with 11-073 on the 97. Rode it to Pie-IX where I found 11-057 on the 505. On the way there, 11-004 was on the 67.

A quick walk down Pierre de Coubertin lead to encounters with 11-048 laying over at Metro Viau along with 11-072, which was laying over on the 505. 11-056 passed by on the 505 heading towards Metro Pie-IX.

I should add that as usual, all of these 11s both looked and sounded great. The garages take great care of their 11s, which is great :D .

7/27/08

• 11-076 doing 67 Northbound at St. Michel Metro at 17h5x
  • 11-073 " " at 18h05

Possibly the sole 2 11's that remain at Mont Royal were on the 67 today. :P 11-076 has the Boycott Petro Canada sticker on the back. Both sound good and look good.

Is MR's 11-058 still in service? Has it moved somewhere?

Why would the STM even care about Boycotting Petro Can when they have their own fuel pumps?

It must be some mechanic or driver who has a grudge against Petro-Canada or has a family member working for them. I saw the same sticker on a Legendre 22 and on a MR 15.

7/28/08

• 11-072 doing 139 or 505 Southbound at 7h35

Sounds good and looks good.

Why would the STM even care about Boycotting Petro Can when they have their own fuel pumps?

Look for more as the drivers and/or mechanics keep slapping them on...

These would be of more priority to me than Biosbus stickers, as these will be coming off at some point, either when the STM orders a stop to it, or when something else gives.

2008-07-29

11-004, stalled in the left lane of Notre-Dame near Frontenac, East bound, at the end of rush hour around 18:50. On hazards, engine shut down. In trouble. Driver was waiting for help. In the middle of traffic, causing some minor problems.

Could it be the end for this one ? Let's hope not.