What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

3 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

and a chocolatey filled treat from European Sweetness Coffee Bar & Deli.

P3280001.JPG

Interesting, at first glance the chocolate part looks a lot like a mini hamburger patty!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, 81-717 said:

Interesting, at first glance the chocolate part looks a lot like a mini hamburger patty!

It's a thick slab of Nutella. I guess it kinda solidifies when baked giving it a more solid appearance. Also I had it in the fridge earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stopped by The Butchery by RGE RD to get some Turkey Gravy and a small pkg of Alberta Butter Cheese (curious because I love German Butter Cheese so thought I'd give this a try). Of course can't leave there without a Dry Aged Beef Smash Burger.

Couldn't resist trying out the Turkey Gravy with a few fries later on..

P3300001.JPG

P3300002.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brunch - Breakfast sandwiches (fried egg, cream cheese, tomato, herb crusted turkey breast lunch meat, organic pea shoots on English Muffin).

Lunch - a few McCain's Super fries with Turkey Gravy from The Butchery by RGE RD.

Supper - Salmon Salad (canned salmon, Kraft sandwich spread, Jalapeno/Honey mustard, green salsa, finely chopped tomato, cucumber and jalapeno, grated three cheese blend) topped with pickled banana pepper rings and organic pea shoots on a Jalapeno/Cheddar Swirl Bun.

P4010001.JPG

P4010002.JPG

P4010003.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Original Low Sodium Terra Chips with Salsa Whisperer brand Sol de Maya Hot salsa for lunch.

Romaine salad with cucumber, tomato, crispy onion, grated three cheese blend, crumbled goat cheese in Three Diamond Dressing.

P4060002.JPG

00628942150104.jpg

P4060001.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A neighbor brought over some Mac'n'Cheese. It was quite bland, so I added some jalapeno and banana peppers to give it some kick. I was going to have a salad, but instead just incorporated some greens into a homemade smoothie.

mac.JPG

P4090001.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lunch - Breakfast Sandwiches. Cream Cheese, Liverwurst, tomato, mustard sprouts, fried egg with droplets of hot sauce, English muffin.

Supper - Beef 'n' Bison Chili with tomato, jalapeno and grated Parmesan cheese. Onion Bun 'buttered' with cream cheese.

P4120001.JPG

P4120003.JPG

P4120002.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dill Pickles with Mayo sauce, French Fries w/ Curry Sauce, and a Veggie Burger, with my mom at The Poacher resturant! 

My veggie burger's being prepared, since I'm Vegetarian! Lucky me :) 

Also, I had Ginger Ale and Mom has tea right now.

Just now, The Squishy Bus said:

Dill Pickles with Mayo sauce, French Fries w/ Curry Sauce, and a Veggie Burger, with my mom at The Poacher resturant! 

My veggie burger's being prepared, since I'm Vegetarian! Lucky me :) 

Also, I had Ginger Ale and Mom has tea right now.

The photo! (My veggie burger is here, yay!!)

IMG_20240414_193929.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

Had lunch with my friend Wilma. We went to Remedy.  She had the dahl with naan bread and rice. I had a Tandoori chicken wrap with hot sauce and a double espresso. 

"WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMA!" - Fred Flintstone

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2