exo/contractor bus sightings (was: CIT Sightings)

No Simon the Classic is with Vallee du Richelieu not Sorel-Varennes

However CITSV does have a new loaner: Prevost demo H3-45 numbered 1474. No logos and last time I saw it no license plate even! Just a temp SAAQ sticker

No Simon the Classic is with Vallee du Richelieu not Sorel-Varennes

However CITSV does have a new loaner: Prevost demo H3-45 numbered 1474. No logos and last time I saw it no license plate even! Just a temp SAAQ sticker

Wow always something interesting in Quebec!!!

Is that Classic in CITSV scheme or just plain white?! Thx

Yes Steve exactly, even though I am not a motorcoach enthusiast per se, even I think that it is worthy of a shot... for the CITVR Classic Simon, it is purely in ghost livery, not even a Transdev logo on it... pretty pathetic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ex OC 6103 and 6310 were active today in PM rush. This sighting is for C'mon Yao!

Same deal yesterday PM Rush

Today AM rush it was ex-OC 6310 and 6312.

As for which bus displays I I I I I I I on the front, I don't remember offhand but I will make an effort to note which bus it is

During AM rush, CITSO 841 (an old Prevost Le Mirage XL) lost a tire on the Fort St exit ramp and was dead in the Rene-Levesque R-Bus lane. What a garbage transit company! Gotta love PPPs... :angry:

Coach fire at a garage in Vaudreuil-Dorion last night completely destroyed Transbus Sorel-Varennes #1219 and an all grey coach with flet number #316 next to it. A thrid coach beside that one sufferd minor damages as well.

b50882d2e255e060d2716d8c3e928b98_XL.jpg

btw where is this garage actually located? I thought Transbus only has one facility(the one at Sorel) and that's it.........thank you~~

Thanks! Wondering if all their signs have been reprogrammed to CITSV routings or not, thanks again!

All XCelsiors yes, some coaches yes

Not all D60LFs, in fact I daresay the minority are programmed properly

Not the cutaways

Certainly not the leased Girardin school buses (such garbage)

As for the other garage it is in Varennes industrial park