YUL Bus Charters - 2008 Activities

SMS

Bill the school. See what happens when the parent's school tax goes up to pay for these PIGS.

That's very bad, I had a high opinion of that school, now I hope the 246 won't get AG300s after this bout of insanity. Send 9-005 to Antoine-Brossard where the good French kids go!

It happened on the 247, this route is supposed to have an artic but because of the lack of artic during rush hour they put two classic instead.

How about making students hand over all their writing utensils before boarding busses? This may seem impossible, but anyone who complains or refuses should be noted down and considered as suspects. Schools could also offer rewards to those who anonymously report violators. An "info-crime"-type service. Strange that there aren't students carrying hidden cameras.

Further to this, glass cutters should only be sold to those in the glass industry, for which written proof must first be obtained. Nobody else needs a glass cutter! This would cut down considerably on abuse. Same with paint spray-cans.

Certainly there are ways around such restrictions, but it would make it that much more difficult.

More importantly, why aren't there "social responsibilty" classes given in school, reinforcing a sense of respect for property. Turn on the guilt factor.

• 2 weeks later...
Tranzit, glass cutters are not used for scratchiti purposes exclusively; I have witnessed first hand the job done with car/house keys and files or razor blades.
I've witnessed it occur with mere rocks and stones!

I witnessed it being done with a swiss army knife/switchblade/pocket knife

• 4 weeks later...

So I happened to go to Zellers Chateauguay to the electronics department for fun and what do I see but one of those digital picture frames with a bunch of transit photos including both YUL 2008 activities and even a picture of me there... I wonder how it got there... especially without my consent... prepare to get served :mellow:

So I happened to go to Zellers Chateauguay to the electronics department for fun and what do I see but one of those digital picture frames with a bunch of transit photos including both YUL 2008 activities and even a picture of me there... I wonder how it got there... especially without my consent... prepare to get served :P

WTF?! :mellow:

So I happened to go to Zellers Chateauguay to the electronics department for fun and what do I see but one of those digital picture frames with a bunch of transit photos including both YUL 2008 activities and even a picture of me there... I wonder how it got there... especially without my consent... prepare to get served :mellow:

I was there last week but I didn't see the digital picture frame. I have an idea who did this.

I'd love to go, but I can't for religious reasons. Saturday is the Sabbath in the Jewish religion, for those of you who don't know, and I'm Jewish.

Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait until 2009, then. Will any of the YUL Bus Charters be done on a Montreal 59-series bus ever again?

Will any of the YUL Bus Charters be done on a Montreal 59-series bus ever again?

Probably not. There is only possibly one 59 left, and it's future isn't guaranteed yet, and that's 59-016.

60-013 will probably be around for another few months, but if we're talking about next year, it'll probably either be an 11 or 12 charter, but that's up to SMS to decide.

I'm not necessarily interesting in chartering from the big three anymore when there are CITs that can be done... however it might be feasible to do a double-header weekend just like we accomplished in 2006. That way there's a Sunday activity for Mark.

I'm not necessarily interesting in chartering from the big three anymore when there are CITs that can be done... however it might be feasible to do a double-header weekend just like we accomplished in 2006. That way there's a Sunday activity for Mark.

Save the next 3 when their upcoming retirement comes in.

Any serious suggestion will be considered by YUL Bus Charters. Gentlemen, it is not easy to plan charters properly. But we will strive to do our best if there is enough demand for a double-header.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Matt!

EEEELALALALA courtesy of M. Boone aka GM-UNIT

I'm the one who talked about the significance of the rollsign!

Ps the constant shutter was provided by my DSLR... yalalala