Countdown to last fishbowl!

Cre47

Okay thank you. I just might contact them.

As a member of the TTS in Toronto <_< ....

Important things to consider with a charter is the photo stops should be in places where the sun is at the correct angle for good photos. There are people who won't be happy unless the sun is shining on the front open-side of the bus, so they can take a photo like this

MUNI5536StocktonPacific.jpg

instead of like this

IMG_1737.jpg

Although it would be smart to plan a couple of shots where the sun angle favours different parts of the bus to satisfy those who like rear shots and closed side shots.

Also, what's wrong with charging a fee for the charter? A four hour charter would run $250 + 2($125) = $500 + GST = $535. Assuming 40 people attend the charter that's $13.38 per person. That's a bargain compared to charters here in Toronto, where they often run for $30 or $40 per person.

Even with only 25 people that comes out to $21.40 per person. That's still quite a good price. I would set the price at $20 and see how many people would sign up (I know I'd go if it weren't for the fact that I'm probably working that day if it's on a weekend).

Anyways, that's just my advice. Richard is on the executive at the TTS, he'll probably have more info.

That's interesting. Did you get a picture of this?

No I didn't have a camera with me.

But the STO has some problems with their orange electronic destination signs. You can only read it during the daylight when the bus is right near you. Also, especially the 96 and 97's, the letters are broken up. The 7901 seems to have the same display then the 96's and 97's Nova buses.

No I didn't have a camera with me.

But the STO has some problems with their orange electronic destination signs. You can only read it during the daylight when the bus is right near you. Also, especially the 96 and 97's, the letters are broken up. The 7901 seems to have the same display then the 96's and 97's Nova buses.