Map test for Brampton Transit Operator

Rs_10

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, suren2 said:

hello everyone, 

I went for my map test and mini panel interview today with brampton transit. Can anyone please tell me in the 2nd interview what behavioural questions they ask?

Did you get any feedback / email after mini panel interview?

• 1 month later...

Hi there I recently gave the STRADA test for Brampton transit in the middle of April 2018. Does anyone know how long it takes for the STRADA people to get back to you with an update. Such as a fail or a pass. Or if you have qualified to the next step which would be the map test and short interview.  

• 2 weeks later...

BT Operator here; don't worry about the quiz. Just make Sure you read your map test thoroughly and don't make any silly errors, it's a straight forward test that's designed to show you understand basic map reading skills that are required on the job when you're placed on a unfamiliar route 

Your panel interview is a straight forward get to know you interview, "why do you want to be here", "what will you bring to table as a BT operator" 

Keep cool and relaxed and be honest and you will do fine 

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, kbs said:

Hello every1,

i got my map test and mini panel test yesterday.....

so how long i should be waiting for email for next step.....

Hi SIngh123...

how was your final interview...

Hello brother 

did u get any reply after mini panel interview?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, millersteve552 said:

how long after you sent in your application did they contact you for a strada test i applied back in September 2018 and my online profile says i'm currently being considered for this position for 5 months now is this normal to have to wait this long for a reply? should i call to see whats going on? 

I guessed it's normal, cause my bro is in the same situation as you.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:54 PM, USER1234 said:

Hi there I recently gave the STRADA test for Brampton transit in the middle of April 2018. Does anyone know how long it takes for the STRADA people to get back to you with an update. Such as a fail or a pass. Or if you have qualified to the next step which would be the map test and short interview.  

what things can i expect to find on the strada test any helpfull points?

1 hour ago, NovaBus76 said:

multiple choice Customer service  questions and  bus operator scenarios questions and what you would do in a certain situation, if you have common sense you will pass with flying colours 

Oh and the map test is easy too, they give you a system map and a booklet with questions about certain routes in the system and questions about how much different age groups have to pay  and what the fare is and presto prices, this is more info than I got from anyone on here for the Brampton testing so you are welcome lol,  I'm for the people 

A few more things, back in Oct I applied and heard back in two weeks went right to the map test and mini interview passed them, invited for an interview after doing job shadowing but I due to family reasons I had to back out of the hiring process.

thanks you for your help. did they contact you by email or phone? and if by phone did they leave a msg if you didnt answer?